Would You Buy A Ford Performance 2019 Bullitt Calibration?

I would purchase a Ford Performance calibration for my 2019 Bullitt

• Total voters

scottso

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I run James’ tunes on my Bullitt. It’s amazing and he is extremely responsive and great to deal with on the phone. I can’t recommend working with him enough. Both 93 and e85 tunes are great. I bought mine through Steeda but dealt with James directly for data logging and any questions I had. Can’t go wrong.
Advertisement

BULLITT480

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Scottso, have you had any issues with the tune? What do you like about the tune? Has dealer said anything about the tune? How many miles have you had the tune and how do you drive with it?

Thank you

scottso

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Scottso, have you had any issues with the tune? What do you like about the tune? Has dealer said anything about the tune? How many miles have you had the tune and how do you drive with it?

Thank you
The tune is awesome, both 93 and e85. It has way better low end torque and more power through the whole RPM range especially the e85. It also keeps the signature Bullitt burble.

I don’t ever run the stock tune anymore. I haven’t had the car into a dealer (I do my own maintenance) but if I did I would just flash back to stock.

I have 10k on mostly e85 without any issues. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. I drive it like I stole it most of the time. 😆

Schwerin

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
The tune is awesome, both 93 and e85. It has way better low end torque and more power through the whole RPM range especially the e85. It also keeps the signature Bullitt burble.

I don’t ever run the stock tune anymore. I haven’t had the car into a dealer (I do my own maintenance) but if I did I would just flash back to stock.

I have 10k on mostly e85 without any issues. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. I drive it like I stole it most of the time. 😆
Flashing back won't help any. It will reset Key turns to 0, and it's very unlikely you had the car for so long and only ever started it like 5 times. lol

scottso

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Flashing back won't help any. It will reset Key turns to 0, and it's very unlikely you had the car for so long and only ever started it like 5 times. lol
Fair enough! I mostly meant in terms of the dealer flashing something for whatever I would have it in for as opposed to warranty things. I obviously am taking a chance on future warranty claims by tuning.

stungjoe

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So if I tick the "E85" box at Steeda do I get both tunes? Is it like the Lund Flex Tune? In my town we have no E85 stations but there are numerous stations in the Dallas Metroplex. I might get stuck needing 93 until I can find ethanol somewhere.

Advertisement

5 SPURS - 2
Advertisement