mustangrapidred21

mustangrapidred21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Eoboost Rapid Red
Your car, your choice I don't understand why folks. Need others' approval to do anything.
I would never take a picture of a Mustang with a toyota sign behind it.

LMAO Live FREE or die ..
Not looking for approval...just opinions. Thanks for yours (opinion). Unfortunately, that's the best photo I could find of a rapid red w/white stripes. Yea, I know it's not an ecoboost either but again, it's as close as I could find. Have a good day
Sponsored

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
OP, I'm a very analytical person myself, so gathering the opinions of others while I try to determine my own is something I do regularly. Don't let those that are being overly critical of your process get to you. I understand your process, because it's very much mine as well.

On to the stripes debate. I've never been fond of racing stripes on GTs/EBs. On either Shelby, though, heck yes. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I think the front bumpers of the GT350 and GT500 really make stripes work (although a Shelby without stripes is a subtle flex imo). And on non-Shelby Mustangs, I tend to think stripes clash with the angles; at least that's my guess as to why I don't really like it. That said, I'm the type that would go with a black roof or unpainted carbon fiber hood instead if I were going to change up the appearance in that way on a brighter color.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Not looking for approval...just opinions. Thanks for yours (opinion). Unfortunately, that's the best photo I could find of a rapid red w/white stripes. Yea, I know it's not an ecoboost either but again, it's as close as I could find. Have a good day
I had a red shelby 2010 torch red with silver stripes
Looked killer.ill try and find a pic and post it.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Your car, your choice I don't understand why folks. Need others' approval to do anything.
I would never take a picture of a Mustang with a toyota sign behind it.

LMAO Live FREE or die ..
heres my 2010 torch red shelby.traded it in for 14 for the 650HP

DSC_0773.JPG

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
It's your car, do as you please. You're not harming anyone, and you only live once. Plus, the EB shares the same design lines as GTs, Shelbys and M1s.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mustangrapidred21

mustangrapidred21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
It's your car, do as you please. You're not harming anyone, and you only live once. Plus, the EB shares the same design lines as GTs, Shelbys and M1s.

OP
OP
mustangrapidred21

mustangrapidred21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply and support...I agree with all mustangs having the same basic design lines.

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
In a world of millions of Mustangs, you need to do something to make it your own. Torched 10 beat me to it; try silver. Although white is extremely sharp too.
DSC_1033.jpg

OP
OP
mustangrapidred21

mustangrapidred21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
In a world of millions of Mustangs, you need to do something to make it your own. Torched 10 beat me to it; try silver. Although white is extremely sharp too.
DSC_1033.jpg
Thanks for taking the time to give me your opinion. Extremely nice ride you have there

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
OP, I get it.

Asking for opinions is not asking for approval IMO but in a convoluted way itā€™s a little like asking for permission to consider something you arenā€™t 100% sure about. Fine line difference maybe but a difference nonetheless. I do it myself when Iā€™m on the fence about something.

One more thing. If you spend time here youā€™ll recognize that there exist posters whose sole mission it is to argue and be a contrarian, way beyond just a normal difference of opinion. Learn to recognize them and donā€™t bother engaging.

Sponsored

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Rapid Red with white stripes is my favorite color combo so I'd say go for it!

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
these kinds of comments are just as bad as someone asking for vague opinions.

the guy wants stripes and is on the fence for the color: white or black.

i think he's wrong and should go silver. that'd look dope.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Didn't stripes have a meaning back in the olden days of road racing when countries had specific paint colors to use?
I could be wrong, but I thought it was for differentiating different cars during a race.

OLD8BA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DAVE
Vehicle(s)
SHADOW BLACK GT
I RAN racing stripes on my very first race car i built in my parents backyard in 1960
i painted the car using a vacuum cleaner and painted the stripes (similar to PETER BROCKS below in pic) We put them on to make it go faster :giggle:
1678836234030.png

OP
OP
mustangrapidred21

mustangrapidred21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I could be wrong, but I thought it was for differentiating different cars during a race.
That's if they're "racing stripes." I am talking about "non-racing stripes." LOL
Sponsored