OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
Welcome to Soviet Union shortages....amazing there are no shortages of anything else except for intentional 40% production cust to jack prices up.

People like me will just not buy while all the people on govt covid assistance will buy because they may never be able to afford one again.

It will pass sooner than later. Ordering my vert tomorrow for Feb delivery with option to take advantage of one of three MY incentives on MY 21 converted to MY 22 in Oct.

I'll survive haha first world problems. Need to bring back a few tens of thousands of Toyota trucks US exported to Afghanistan haha.
what govt covid assistance? how can i get in on this? all i got was a couple of of checks. Didn't really increase my car buying power
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
No idea except that roughly $10-20 per lost covid dollar was injected....some one profited emmensly!
Right, so what does that have to do with people on government assistance exploiting the system and buying new cars? Or are you just echoing right wing talking points without any actual knowledge on the topic?

If you think poor people are exploiting the system, wait 'til you find out what the wealthy people are doing!