Sponsored

Worlds First Avant Garde M590 Brushed Grigio Concave wheels on Mustang S550

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
If it has the 4 piston front calipers, it will still require a spacer up front. As for the base brakes on a v6/ecoboost, I'm not sure but I doubt it would require a spacer to clear.
So far I've had no problems with the 5mm spacer but my long term plan is to try and find an aftermarket caliper that fits so I can remove the spacer.From what I've heard the performance pack caliper is larger but it's slimmer so it may work on performance pack car not sure though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
what about a non-Performance Pack (2015) GT or V6? or a 2012 V6 Premium (my current car)
Non PP GT has has shorter but rounder pistons so it needs a lower offset, the V6 clears anything.

If it has the 4 piston front calipers, it will still require a spacer up front. As for the base brakes on a v6/ecoboost, I'm not sure but I doubt it would require a spacer to clear.
Not on the bespoke program we get those machined to the proper offset.

Why keep knowledge a secret? Share to help everyone?

Shady

If I purchase will you tell me before I spend money? (BTW more curious about the rear.)
Not trying to be shady sir, I have no problem mentioning it just would hate to have someone steal the work that Me and Mr. Bear put in to get the fitment on point.

As for if when someone purchases I do not withhold any info from and them and am very upfront.

You know I asked the same question and I got the same shady answer. Just for that Need4SpeedMotors will never get my business. There's always more than one way to skin a cat.

The offsets are +35 for the front and +43 for the rear. I'm not sure why they think they have to hide. Give me good customer service, a good price and I'll give you my business. You don't need to hide information to force me to come to you.
I appreciate the love sir and not a problem whichever way you are comfortable is the key thing :D

I am not forcing anyone to come to me I earn the opportunity to provide my services to members by not being shady, providing good pricing good products and good service and taking care of my client and any issues that may come up.

As for the offset you are wrong sir that is for the PP caliper application, being that this GT is Base non PP it requires a lower offset upfront to clear.

And since everyone desires it I have no problem providing that you sir.

Front: 20x10 ET 27
Rear: 20x10 ET 40

Clears the caliper and the center cap fits as well. :thumbsup:

So far I've had no problems with the 5mm spacer but my long term plan is to try and find an aftermarket caliper that fits so I can remove the spacer.From what I've heard the performance pack caliper is larger but it's slimmer so it may work on performance pack car not sure though.
The PP is slimmer so it would clear with a higher offset the the Gt Base requires.

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
You know I asked the same question and I got the same shady answer. Just for that Need4SpeedMotors will never get my business. There's always more than one way to skin a cat.

The offsets are +35 for the front and +43 for the rear. I'm not sure why they think they have to hide. Give me good customer service, a good price and I'll give you my business. You don't need to hide information to force me to come to you.
I don't want to speak for Paul but I think these cars are still brand new so Every new fitment is a first. Paul recommended an 8.5 up front with the correct offset not to need a spacer but I wanted the 10 inch up front With the 35 offset so the customer is always right theory won out over his recommendation. He probably just doesn't want to give out these offsets on the forum and have people ordering this setup with out having an opportunity to explain what it will require first. The issue that was not expected on my car was clearing the grease cap.
The crazy thing is that it fit on one side of the car over the grease cap but not the other so that was not their fault. But I just pushed the grease cap in a little and it fit. Again, I don't want to speak for them I'm just a customer but just trying to clear up some of the confusion

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I don't want to speak for Paul but I think these cars are still brand new so Every new fitment is a first. Paul recommended an 8.5 up front with the correct offset not to need a spacer but I wanted the 10 inch up front With the 35 offset so the customer is always right theory won out over his recommendation. He probably just doesn't want to give out these offsets on the forum and have people ordering this setup with out having an opportunity to explain what it will require first. The issue that was not expected on my car was clearing the grease cap.
The crazy thing is that it fit on one side of the car over the grease cap but not the other so that was not their fault. But I just pushed the grease cap in a little and it fit. Again, I don't want to speak for them I'm just a customer but just trying to clear up some of the confusion
Thank you for the support sir it is greatly appreciated. Kind of hurts me when I am trying to be as transparent as possible compared to a lot of other companies out there and I am accused of being "shady" but its alright I understand his point of view and I am putting myself up on stage for anyone to ask questions, voice concerns, and if they desire to see the service and pricing I provide.

In SPDRACERS case i get where he is coming from but IDK why he takes offense to me so directly, wish I could do something to make him feel more comfortable with me as a rep and company. Plus publicly stated the offsets for him so he doesn't thing im holding something back from them.

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
I can say without a doubt that Paul and Need4Speed bend over backwards
to make sure the customer is happy. Paul answered everyone of my
questions and more. I happily placed my order with him and I can highly
recommend him. Shady? Not in the least. Extremely transparent.

Thanks again Paul.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
Paul is a great guy and has put up with my crap for the duration of my order process. Can't recommend him enough.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
I haven't even ordered anything from Paul yet and I can't speak highly enough about his customer service and patience.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I can say without a doubt that Paul and Need4Speed bend over backwards
to make sure the customer is happy. Paul answered everyone of my
questions and more. I happily placed my order with him and I can highly
recommend him. Shady? Not in the least. Extremely transparent.

Thanks again Paul.
Paul is a great guy and has put up with my crap for the duration of my order process. Can't recommend him enough.
I haven't even ordered anything from Paul yet and I can't speak highly enough about his customer service and patience.
Thank you guys for the support it means a lot to me personally for that. Means I am doing something right ! :)

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
worlds first avant garde M590

Non PP GT has has shorter but rounder pistons so it needs a lower offset, the V6 clears anything.

just so i'm clear...a 20x10 M590 will fit (w/no modifications) a 2015 nonPP GT/V6 or a 2012 V6 Premium with 275 or 285/35/20 tires?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

just so i'm clear...a 20x10 M590 will fit (w/no modifications) a 2015 nonPP GT/V6 or a 2012 V6 Premium with 275 or 285/35/20 tires?
Yes sir you are correct it all comes down to the right offset application thats all. That's where we as the experts are here to help you guys out and get you guys the wheels you desire that fit right and make you :D

Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
worlds first avant garde M590

You are correct where the offsets can be adjusted to the perfect fitment, however with that being said the front requires a lower offset to clear the grease cap then the rear does.

Since you are looking to do a square setup the only way around that then is to run the same offset front and rear and then add a spacer up front so you can still have the ability to rotate the wheels front to back and back to front.

I just wanted to make sure your answer was a correction of what you told me in your previous quote above...what would be the offset that would make a spacer unnecessary for the front?

just so i'm clear...a 20x10 M590 will fit (w/no modifications) a 2015 nonPP GT/V6 or a 2012 V6 Premium with 275 or 285/35/20 tires?)

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
You are correct where the offsets can be adjusted to the perfect fitment, however with that being said the front requires a lower offset to clear the grease cap then the rear does.

Since you are looking to do a square setup the only way around that then is to run the same offset front and rear and then add a spacer up front so you can still have the ability to rotate the wheels front to back and back to front.

I just wanted to make sure your answer was a correction of what you told me in your previous quote above...what would be the offset that would make a spacer unnecessary for the front?

just so i'm clear...a 20x10 M590 will fit (w/no modifications) a 2015 nonPP GT/V6 or a 2012 V6 Premium with 275 or 285/35/20 tires?)

Yes sir since these wheels are machined on order for offset we can adjust accordingly for the offset

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white

I want to commend Avant Garde for designing and building wheels correctly. Too many companies have let their engineering fall to the way side to be slaves of fashion. Spokes should connect to the drop center that is the strongest lightest way to build a wheel. Any wheel where the drop center is put in the back or the spokes are cut loose/undercut from the drop center are not using basic engineering to give you the lightest strongest wheels.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone! The weekend is near :D
Here's another close up of this beautiful wheel.

Sponsored