N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah that's a gorgeous car. Best of all it did it on a two lane Nevada highway rather than at Volkswagen testing facility. And it beat the Koenigsegg (hate those things). And it's American.

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
My Mustang when wife is running late taking son to school
IMG_6220.jpg

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Pricing starts at $1.6 million, I will take 3, one for myself, one for the guy down the street that collects aluminum cans along side the road and one for my aunt Rita because she is one cool granny.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
I wonder how long that’ll last. Hennessey has been working on the venom F5 for a while now which says it should do 310+ guess that just changed to 317+. Also powered by a V8 and in built in America. At what point do we just start putting jet engines in cars?

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'm actually surprised they pulled it off. When they debuted the car, what, a decade ago now - I got the impression they were trying REALLY hard to attract any investment money they could just to stay afloat after the SSC Aero. Good on them for actually seeing it through. I'm a little sad to see the Koenigsegg record broken, because that tiny team of people bust their asses too, innovating with a miniscule amount of resources that larger companies need to achieve the same work - plus the Koenigsegg V8 is based on Ford DOHC architecture - so by some very very long stretch, yay Ford lol? But the Tuatara is an amazing effort too!

Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Koenigseggseggsegsseggsssgesses are really cool as well. I also remember reading about this a while back when Bugatti released the Veyron SS. It's funny that it not only beat that car, but leapfrogged the Chiron's record as well.
Granted the 331mph speed was wind-aided, but it was still pulling too! Driver said he could have stayed in it, but felt safer backing off (at 331mph LOL).

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I can't even imagine going that fast at all. It's basically double the fastest I've even been in a road car.
Ahaha it has to be other worldly! He was doing fist pumps at 200 lol. When 200 feels slow you're no longer on the same level as the rest of the world. I would love to experience that.
Sponsored