Sponsored

Wondering if I'll get trolled for gloss black ford performance spoiler.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I feel if you’re going to get the bigger wheels and tires you might as well get the matching springs and bars so the handling balance is as designed with the extra grip from the bigger tires.

Galvez1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2021- KTM Xbow RR - 991GT3- G500
It makes a very noticeable difference. I converted my Mach1 to the HP, if you are going to do the springs, then yes I would do the bar also.
Thank you for your reply, i just talk with the import and i buy it, the adjustable strut, springs and the stabilizer bar.

Buy the Handling package in EU it's more than the double expensive than in US, :facepalm:
i don't know why don't sell the HP here.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
And the rear stabilizer bar? What do you think?
Id say you probably don’t want it. It will make the car oversteer easier and typically on a street car you want some understeer built in. Its not like it will make the car harsh or anything. More a personal preference and how comfortable you are with over steer. Just know the trade off you are making.

Galvez1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel if you’re going to get the bigger wheels and tires you might as well get the matching springs and bars so the handling balance is as designed with the extra grip from the bigger tires.
The only wrong it's the rear tire of the HP it's not legal in Spain, i must choose other size.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
The only wrong it's the rear tire of the HP it's not legal in Spain, i must choose other size.
The wheels themselves are illegal strictly speaking, no tyre size will save it. Figure it out like every smart car lover does it and be done with it, ask around :wink: AKA cheat the state in their game.

i don't know why don't sell the HP here.
WLTP testing and homologation is costly, Mustangs sold are very few these days in Europe due to emissions. Let's be glad we even have the car.

If you're not gonna track the car, I'd suggest to start with wheels, splitter and spoiler for appearance and see if you actually miss something from the ride. Chassis tuning can always come later IF you need it.

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Probably asking out of own insecurities but I'm looking for opinions on installing gloss black gurney flap spoiler on non hp mach 1.

I originally ordered a 22 700a hp mach 1 in January. I was informed by ford connection that my build was going to take an extremely long time to be built and could potentially be canceled or switched to 600a. So I bought a 700a non hp 21

I'm not a fan of the base wheels so I ordered the ford performance black wheels that are also 19x9.5 and 19x10 so I can swap stock ps4s right onto them.

this leads me to the spoiler, which I also ordered. I like the the satin magnetic look more but have reservations about getting it painted and also think that the gloss black would match the wheels better.

My concern is that my car is going to end up looking like a hp poser, or gimmicky for not having the correct color spoiler which is def not the style/vibe I am going for.
Man you are in for some crazy Hazing that will get down right mean. "Nah, na, na, na, na, na, look at VooDeeZy's ugly black spoiler." or "Where'd you get that spoiler? A parts bin?" or "You HP Poser, I bet your mother drives a Prius, or even worse, a Mock E" man I'd hate to be you!

Even most Mustang guys probably won't notice, or maybe think it looks better. Don't worry, be HAPPY, you drive a Mach 1 !

Galvez1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you're not gonna track the car, I'd suggest to start with wheels, splitter and spoiler for appearance and see if you actually miss something from the ride. Chassis tuning can always come later IF you need it.
I know, but i like originals cars, and buy half HP i will not be comfortable with the car, and if i do all the necessary in one time will be more cheap than in two or three......

And Ford increase the parts prices in April, around 5/7%

Sponsored

SemperFi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 m0303
Do what I do...just rip the snake badges off of every shelby you see and toss them. Makes their little hearts beat faster. Replace them with the 2.3T badge.

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Probably asking out of own insecurities but I'm looking for opinions on installing gloss black gurney flap spoiler on non hp mach 1.

I originally ordered a 22 700a hp mach 1 in January. I was informed by ford connection that my build was going to take an extremely long time to be built and could potentially be canceled or switched to 600a. So I bought a 700a non hp 21

I'm not a fan of the base wheels so I ordered the ford performance black wheels that are also 19x9.5 and 19x10 so I can swap stock ps4s right onto them.

this leads me to the spoiler, which I also ordered. I like the the satin magnetic look more but have reservations about getting it painted and also think that the gloss black would match the wheels better.

My concern is that my car is going to end up looking like a hp poser, or gimmicky for not having the correct color spoiler which is def not the style/vibe I am going for.
Do what trips your trigger. It's your car and your freedom of expression. There's always going to be some pinhead with a negative comment regardless of what you do.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
And you care about what some internet flamethrower thinks, why?

Just do it.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
No one out there who is worth the air they breathe is gonna give you shit for taking a few legit (and, depending who you ask, cool-looking) go-fast bits off of a $3K package on a $55K trim car.

People get shit when they put ///M badges they bought on ebay on their 318i.

... That said, even the latter is whatever. If they enjoy it, fine. I think it's silly, but they have no reason to give half a crap what I think.
Sponsored