Sponsored

WMS Off road pipe and resonator Y pipe delete pics, info and sound clip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
We received our first prototype off road down pipe and resonator eliminator Y pipe.

The down pipe pictured is made out of aluminized exhaust material. Production ones will be made out of high quality stainless, all mandrel bends as you can see.

The off road down pipe will come in two configurations. One will be to match up with your stock cat back exhaust and the other will be with a resonator delete pipe which will require you to cut 4 1/2 inches behind the resonator. This will allow you to run axle back exhausts without having to pay the premium price for cat back exhaust systems which we have seen at well over $1300. :doh:

Initial fit and finish are amazing, they really did a good job with the prototype parts. We are utilizing the stock donut gasket at the turbo as well as the stock mufflers on this car for now.

Pricing will be determined early next week and we will start taking pre orders for these products. We will be offering shop to shop and bulk discounts.

Sound clip and pictures attached. Dyno and track results are forthcoming. :headbang:

JJ
20141025_094817.jpg
20141025_094841.jpg
20141025_092528.jpg
20141025_094835.jpg
20141025_091258 (1).jpg
20141025_092528 (2).jpg
Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Better. This still has stock mufflers, right? That's probably limiting the sound still and keeping it more pedestrian. Still looking for more of a raspy/popping note.

Can you guys do a video with a muffler delete? Just straight pipes so we can hear the actual engine?

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Production OR pipes will be here later this week. :headbang:

These are made out of stainless steel and are of a very high quality.

Check out the signature for a sample video of what it sounds like with our resonator delete pipe and Ford racing Sport mufflers. :headbang:

We will be doing a video of the cars exhaust with the OR pipe, stock resonator and sport mufflers as soon as the car is put back together. We happened to find the limits of the stock clutch and in an effort to provide you guys with the absolute best parts available we pulled it and will be offering clutch upgrades here shortly. :thumbsup:

Give us a call if we can be of any help,

Thanks,

JJ

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Dont forget the pricing on these parts have been lowered.

$289 for the OR pipe and $189 for the Resonator Y pipe delete.

Our car is going back together and we will have more videos and sound clips to show.

If we can be of any help just give us a call.

JJ

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Dont forget the pricing on these parts have been lowered.

$289 for the OR pipe and $189 for the Resonator Y pipe delete.

Our car is going back together and we will have more videos and sound clips to show.

If we can be of any help just give us a call.

JJ
With the OR down pipe did it set off any CEL? primarily a CAT code? Also is a tune required after install of both pieces? :confused:

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
With the OR down pipe did it set off any CEL? primarily a CAT code? Also is a tune required after install of both pieces? :confused:
Any time you delete the cat you will trip the CEL. You need a tune to disable it.

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Any time you delete the cat you will trip the CEL. You need a tune to disable it.
Exactly. Thank you for your post. :clap2:

Debbie

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I picked up 3 this morning and already all sold !!! Thank you guys for you support and business. I will have more tomorrow if anyone is interested give me a call or PM.

Our Pricing and product quality are top notch !!!!!

Debbie@WMS

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Currently all sold out. I will have 20 more on Thursday !!

Call to reserve your today because at this price I cant keep them on the shelf !!!!

Thank you,
Debbie

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
Your selling them all and no one has any pictures or videos ..... i wonder why.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Your selling them all and no one has any pictures or videos ..... i wonder why.
There has already been one posted along with an FMIC ready for install and testing and others are either in transit or waiting for installation. The last one we had in stock is boxed up and ready to be picked up by UPS today and like Debbie said, we ramped up and got 20 more coming Thursday.

Not sure of your motive for posting what you did but lets just say that people can and do recognize a quality product that is priced correctly and thats exactly what we are putting into people hands.

Be patient grasshopper, you will see plenty of write ups on our OR Downpipe. :headbang:

JJ

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
LOL.

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
I for one am one of those people. I just got mine today and can't say enough regarding the packaging alone. Very well packaged and comes with instructions. Can't wait to put it on this weekend. Nice work guys.

EricRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
any update on the DP review
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.