Sponsored

Witnessed a new Mustang GT crash today

stinger556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family hauler, for now
2018+ Mustang GT with PP1 just flew off the road into a concrete barrier at the bottom of a ditch. Happened right in front of us while we were doing platoon PT (full kit run) in the morning. SGT and I ran down to driver, he was unresponsive with blood coming out nose/mouth. Faint pulse and shallow breathing. We got him out of car until MPs arrived and took him off in ambulance. He was out cold with eyes rolled back in head for at least ten minutes until ambulance left. I heard he is OK but the whole thing was very strange. Mustang was totaled as well, was a very nice car. Hope the dude is alright. Something about being in the infantry I've witnessed alot of strange accidents like this in the past year,but this is the first involving a Mustang
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
2018+ Mustang GT with PP1 just flew off the road into a concrete barrier at the bottom of a ditch. Happened right in front of us while we were doing platoon PT (full kit run) in the morning. SGT and I ran down to driver, he was unresponsive with blood coming out nose/mouth. Faint pulse and shallow breathing. We got him out of car until MPs arrived and took him off in ambulance. He was out cold with eyes rolled back in head for at least ten minutes until ambulance left. I heard he is OK but the whole thing was very strange. Mustang was totaled as well, was a very nice car. Hope the dude is alright. Something about being in the infantry I've witnessed a lot of strange accidents like this in the past year,but this is the first involving a Mustang
Wow, that's not something you want to see. What were the road conditions like? Was he speeding (I know silly question)?

OP
OP

stinger556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family hauler, for now
Wow, that's not something you want to see. What were the road conditions like? Was he speeding (I know silly question)?
Not really. My guess is he passed out before driving off of road for some reason. It was cold but no rain or anything.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
whats your mos if you dont mind me asking?

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Glad he's ok and that he hit the barrier rather than you or someone in your platoon.

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
im always scared of falling asleep on the wheel after 12 hour days but driving a 6 speed helps you stay awake, kinda.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
How cold was it with PP1? If he was running summer tires........not a good combination.

jcl78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium / PP1 / MT-82
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, crazy to see that, he was lucky to have you both there to assist so quickly. 13P here 96 - 2000.

Sponsored

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I had a friend who's 2018 mysteriously left the road. He did not make it. He had been talking to me for a couple weeks about how the rear end would unexpected step out when making curves or slight corners. He said if he drove that car tired he would be in trouble, guess he was right
Sponsored