Sponsored

Wish there was an Eleanor Body Kit

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
The Mustang crowd spend years removing fake scoops and begging Ford to stop putting them on the cars. They finally did and here you guys are wanting to add fake scoops back onto it. :crazy:
That's the only reason I didn't get into a mustang in 2005, when my first vehicle was on it's last leg. Could not stand the fake scoops.
Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
The Mustang crowd spend years removing fake scoops and begging Ford to stop putting them on the cars. They finally did and here you guys are wanting to add fake scoops back onto it. :crazy:
Real talk, functional will always be in

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Press on cars... grosss.

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
I'm starting to adopt the philosophy that if it don't affect the performance then its not worth the money. Except racing stripes. They just help the performance when its not moving. :lol:

OP
OP
Ashiq73

Ashiq73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed Magnetic Metallic
At the very least, wish there was a grill with the traditional dual round lights available for the S550.

I think they would look better on the lower grill versus the top.

Very surprised no one manufactured that.

I mean if they can produce the RTR Grills with the LED's, why not the dual round lamps.

I know there is one member who fabricated his own for the upper grill and it looked really good I think.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'm starting to adopt the philosophy that if it don't affect the performance then its not worth the money. Except racing stripes. They just help the performance when its not moving. :lol:
Racing stripes add 75HP......minimum.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
The side scoops look really good...do they stay on very well?
Thanks! They do stay on just fine, been through two winters as this is a DD and no problems. I know people are generally split on the scoops, I like them because of the heritage of the car, and that yeah, they just look cool and set the car apart from others I've seen around me. I will add Stripes- well, because everyone knows they add about 100HP.. lol

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Before I ordered my car, I had given serious thought to making a "Halicki" Edition S550. To me, the original version of Gone in 60 Seconds is the ONLY version. That Nick Cage movie is garbage.

For the S550, it wouldn't be all that difficult. Blackout the hood between the two stingers, blackout the rockers a little bit add some hood pins and some white letter tires - oh and be sure to order the car in Yellow first! :D
attachment.jpg

The REAL Eleanor!

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
They just can't help themselves.

celica0774

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT convertible PP1
At the very least, wish there was a grill with the traditional dual round lights available for the S550.

I think they would look better on the lower grill versus the top.

Very surprised no one manufactured that.

I mean if they can produce the RTR Grills with the LED's, why not the dual round lamps.

I know there is one member who fabricated his own for the upper grill and it looked really good I think.
Ashiq73-
You're in luck. There are two options for the round light upper grille. The CJ one is definitely for the 2015-17 models, and it looks like the Mach 1 grille also fits the 2015-17 style fascia. You'll have to source lights for the Mach 1, but someone is bound to make a custom kit for those cars.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/34274...has-empty-spots-for-fog-lights-of-your-choice

https://www.cjponyparts.com/perform...R7uK-1bajLjNkZ5woaWR8I4DJAJpNnU0aAsChEALw_wcB

I've been asking for one that will fit my 2020.
Can you point me to the member that fabbed one? I've been selecting parts to do my own, starting with a Bullitt style grille.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma