Sponsored

Window tinting shops in the SFV/LA/OC area

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
I'm looking to have my windows re-tinted with 3M Crystalline and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on reputable shops with very excellent pricing. I'm looking preferably in the SFV/LA area, but I go to Knotts berry farm often, so the OC might be within the realm of possibility.

The shops that I already know are Autoskinz (I saw $900 to install stripes lololol), Sunshield Glass Tinting, Fresh window tint.
Sponsored

Panda50GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I just had my done last week as I was looking on Yelp. They offer SunTek and I used Nano Ceramic all around. I had 40% all around and 70% front windshield. They did a few S550 and GT350 while I was scrolling on there Yelp and Facebook.

I was told if I mention anything about posting this on Mustang Forum they offer you 10% discount on there Nano Carbon and Nano Ceramic tint

Here is there Yelp
https://www.yelp.com/biz/2b-tint-baldwin-park-2

Here are the pic of my Mustang

I'm looking to have my windows re-tinted with 3M Crystalline and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on reputable shops with very excellent pricing. I'm looking preferably in the SFV/LA area, but I go to Knotts berry farm often, so the OC might be within the realm of possibility.

The shops that I already know are Autoskinz (I saw $900 to install stripes lololol), Sunshield Glass Tinting, Fresh window tint.