Sponsored

Window Sticker (Monroney Label): How To Get Another One?

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I'd like to frame my window sticker and hang it in my garage, but mine's a bit worse for wear (had the windows tinted before I took delivery). Anyone know of an easy way to order a new one?
Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
OP
OP

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I've downloaded it myself from Ford, what I want is a nice printout of it in the same fashion as the original. Can it be ordered from my dealer?

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I'd like to frame my window sticker and hang it in my garage, but mine's a bit worse for wear (had the windows tinted before I took delivery). Anyone know of an easy way to order a new one?
I had the same idea. Got mine laminated at Staples.

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
take the file to a printshop, like a kinko's or a local guy and they should be able to print it to look somewhat similar to the original.

Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597

Your dealer were you bought the car should be able to order you a new one! My dealer was going order me a new one because the one on the window was torn, but we saved it, and then Laminated it, it looks just fine....

Hope this helps you....... :) John

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
I had Vistaprint make a 2'x3' poster of mine. All I had to do was send them the .pdf I got by downloading the window sticker from Ford online. It came out great and since it was a special order the window sticker has my name on it. I'm going to frame it and hang it in the garage bay where my vert will be parked when not in use. it cost just shy of $25 shipping included and I had it in 5 days. :D

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Super easy for us dealers to simply reorder one. You have to go to the original selling dealer, though.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I too did a poster size. Took the .pdf to an Office Depot (well, my son did since he works there) printed it 2'X3' and bought a poster frame from Hobby Lobby. He even double laminated it for me.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I had Vistaprint make a 2'x3' poster of mine. All I had to do was send them the .pdf I got by downloading the window sticker from Ford online. It came out great and since it was a special order the window sticker has my name on it. I'm going to frame it and hang it in the garage bay where my vert will be parked when not in use. it cost just shy of $25 shipping included and I had it in 5 days. :D
I too did a poster size. Took the .pdf to an Office Depot (well, my son did since he works there) printed it 2'X3' and bought a poster frame from Hobby Lobby. He even double laminated it for me.
Would love to see pics of these.

Sponsored

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
Would love to see pics of these.
Here is mine. I haven't framed it yet so I tried to show it on different tables in my game room to give you perspective.

Ping Pong Table:

wH3nRvX.png

Air Hockey Table:

4moKi8J.png

Card Table:

pB759Dd.png

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Ipad photo. Very low quality, but you get the idea.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Thanks for the pics. This is a great idea. I can't believe I've never done it before.
Sponsored