Sponsored

Win update kills shop manual wiring diagrams

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Not unusual the tsobrowser along with Adobe svg viewer are out dated. So I removed the adobe svg browser, downloaded the 3.03 version. Rebooted installed SVG, set the icon for WSM TO windows 7 compatible, with start as admin. Rebooted again and wiring diagrams are working again.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I've never been able to see them. Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Download a little file called "svgview dot exe" from Adobe and run it to install or re-install the viewer. Even if it's already installed, sometimes it stops working. Diagrams will work fine after that. If they stop loading, like they did when I did the Windows update to 2004 yesterday, just reinstall it and it's all good again.

You want version 3.03, available here: https://adobe-svg-viewer.informer.com/download/

UPDATE: Replaced dead link with a link that works.

Last edited:
OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Download a little file called "svgview dot exe" from Adobe and run it to install or re-install the viewer. Even if it's already installed, sometimes it stops working. Diagrams will work fine after that. If they stop loading, like they did when I did the Windows update to 2004 yesterday, just reinstall it and it's all good again.

https://www.adobe.com/devnet/svg/adobe-svg-viewer-download-area.html

You want version 3.03, the one at the top of the list, released in 2005. Very modern. Works though.
the link is dead but I found it else where. I'll running the latest version of Windows ten on a surface pro 4.. Copied the disk to my hard drive and fixed my .ini file pointer. I have had to delete reboot reinstall svg too make it work. Great when working on the car to have the tablet there with you.
Sponsored