Sponsored

Will Trump take ANY blame for a tanked market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Once again you have no grasp of science or actual facts, as you watch Fox News. Saying that these people would have died from slips or trips is just as dumb as Trump promoting the Nigerian doctor that claims demons are impregnating women. Hell yes I suppose a meteorite could fall from space and kill me or maybe a plane hits a flock of migrating geese and crashes into the Kroger’s I’m shopping at. Plenty of people under 60 with no health problems have died from it. I have three friends with relatives that died from it, all seemingly healthy with no previous conditions. I have no problems with Trumpers getting it and dying, I encourage them to party on and not to wear masks. Let’s see what happens...

Here is a shining example of classic leftist group think horse crap.

"I have three friends who have hundreds upon hundreds of extended family members and they think one of them died from it". Classic, I know a guy, who knew a guy who heard from a guy about a guy who saw a guy with a friend who got sick. Yup.

"Plenty of People under 60".

Lets look at Oregon, where 61 days of riots, looting and violence from mobs has been happening in it's larger cities by violent Marxist/communist thugs who seek to overthrow the government, according to them.

Death rate to tested positive rate is 1.7% which is flu-like. The infection rate is highest where riots are largest, I'm sure that is an anomaly. Infection rates are highest among rioter age groups, probably a coincidence. Only 4% of tests are actually positive, so people for the most part are sick from something else..................................like the flu.

Only a few places have 5 or more people in the hospital. 4,218,000 people live in Oregon , .0000718% of them were killed with the super deadly Corona. Seems like a small number.

It took the super deadly Corona two months to kill anyone under 40. https://www.kgw.com/article/news/he...egon/283-98145f3a-e640-48dc-8e29-dd08d464c445

What they realize is that the hoax is a hoax and that much like the flu, it kills the elderly and people with chronic health conditions and try as they might they have only found 3 or 4 deaths under 60 in the entire state and those are probably car wrecks or drownings if their death certificate information proves as shady as most places. Washington state has found at least 5 corona gunshot deaths in their reporting.

Why would Trump accept blame for a concerted attack on the United States by Marxists/Democrats, that was began with the help of the Chinese communists and the Democratic party allies in yet ANOTHER attempt by the left to STEAL an election??????

https://www.dsausa.org/ This Soros funded hate group is funding rioters and pushing for state control of everything, including your private property, personal wealth, free speech, civil rights, medical care and right to travel freely.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
In fact go have a Covid party just to see if it’s real.
It's real. Family acquaintance was holding house parties deep into April. The whole family caught it (well, tested 'positive') 83yr grandpa down to the 8yr old. Sniffles for the adults but gramps spent 2 days in hospital and then sent home. Not sure on treatment protocol for grandpa - whether it was just O2 nasal or if the proven 97% effective HCQ+Zn was employed.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
It's real. Family acquaintance was holding house parties deep into April. The whole family caught it (well, tested 'positive') 83yr grandpa down to the 8yr old. Sniffles for the adults but gramps spent 2 days in hospital and then sent home. Not sure on treatment protocol for grandpa - whether it was just O2 nasal or if the proven 97% effective HCQ+Zn was employed.

Even Gramps lived. Just like people would if they had the flu. Yes, it is a virus, it is not in epidemic numbers unless combined with the flu and all other flu like illnesses, which is EXACTLY what the CDC does. Go read their reports. It is only dangerous to people over 80 for the most part. Almost no one under 20 has died nationwide, so no reason to close schools except it is politically driven.

If it does not make rioters sick, then it is FAKE NEWS and leftist governors say it is okay to riot in the age of Corona.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
love it, "chips are malfunctioning".

Do not panic citizen! Facebook, Twitter and Google have suppressed and deleted the original video source(s) for your own mental health. We the tech-intelligentsia know all that is good and proper for you to be informed. Eurasia was always at war with Oceania. And the chocolate ration was increased from last week's 12 grams to this week's 10 grams. Now please face the screen for your daily 2 minutes of hate.

ps. 1984 wasn't supposed to be taken as a HOWTO manual.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
love it, "chips are malfunctioning".

Do not panic citizen! Facebook, Twitter and Google have suppressed and deleted the original video source(s) for your own mental health. We the tech-intelligentsia know all that is good and proper for you to be informed. Eurasia was always at war with Oceania. And the chocolate ration was increased from last week's 12 grams to this week's 10 grams. Now please face the screen for your daily 2 minutes of hate.

ps. 1984 wasn't supposed to be taken as a HOWTO manual.
Exactly. Dr. Immanuel knows. Using alien DNA to treat sick people; mixing demons and humans, reptilians running the government...and non-public platforms (FB, Googls, Twitter) suppressing and deleting it. The nerve!

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Here is a shining example of classic leftist group think horse crap.

"I have three friends who have hundreds upon hundreds of extended family members and they think one of them died from it". Classic, I know a guy, who knew a guy who heard from a guy about a guy who saw a guy with a friend who got sick. Yup.

"Plenty of People under 60".

Lets look at Oregon, where 61 days of riots, looting and violence from mobs has been happening in it's larger cities by violent Marxist/communist thugs who seek to overthrow the government, according to them.

Death rate to tested positive rate is 1.7% which is flu-like. The infection rate is highest where riots are largest, I'm sure that is an anomaly. Infection rates are highest among rioter age groups, probably a coincidence. Only 4% of tests are actually positive, so people for the most part are sick from something else..................................like the flu.

Only a few places have 5 or more people in the hospital. 4,218,000 people live in Oregon , .0000718% of them were killed with the super deadly Corona. Seems like a small number.

It took the super deadly Corona two months to kill anyone under 40. https://www.kgw.com/article/news/he...egon/283-98145f3a-e640-48dc-8e29-dd08d464c445

What they realize is that the hoax is a hoax and that much like the flu, it kills the elderly and people with chronic health conditions and try as they might they have only found 3 or 4 deaths under 60 in the entire state and those are probably car wrecks or drownings if their death certificate information proves as shady as most places. Washington state has found at least 5 corona gunshot deaths in their reporting.

Why would Trump accept blame for a concerted attack on the United States by Marxists/Democrats, that was began with the help of the Chinese communists and the Democratic party allies in yet ANOTHER attempt by the left to STEAL an election??????

https://www.dsausa.org/ This Soros funded hate group is funding rioters and pushing for state control of everything, including your private property, personal wealth, free speech, civil rights, medical care and right to travel freely.
You need to grow up a lil'
Move out of the nest?
Get a job?
Read a little?
How's the weather in Moscow today?
Wanna be pen pals?

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Once again you have no grasp of science or actual facts, as you watch Fox News. Saying that these people would have died from slips or trips is just as dumb as Trump promoting the Nigerian doctor that claims demons are impregnating women. Hell yes I suppose a meteorite could fall from space and kill me or maybe a plane hits a flock of migrating geese and crashes into the Kroger’s I’m shopping at. Plenty of people under 60 with no health problems have died from it. I have three friends with relatives that died from it, all seemingly healthy with no previous conditions. I have no problems with Trumpers getting it and dying, I encourage them to party on and not to wear masks. Let’s see what happens...
Wishing people dead if they aren't on your team... stayin classy I see. Look, I said HALF of the death totals were in nursing homes and those are the facts. That IS the science. Does that leave ANOTHER half of the deaths that were NOT in nursing homes?? Yes. Your friends relatives would be a part of that number and unlike you, I don't wish anyone dead. But the challenge remains, HOW do we move forward. It is beyond stupid to assert that we must live in a bubble and keep our children (the SCIENCE says that they are very very unlikely to suffer much from COVID) out of school until we find a cure that may NEVER come? Do we have a cure for AIDS? No. Cancer? No. The Flu? No. The Spanish Flu came to the US in 1918 and there is no vaccine for it. We have not lived in a bubble due to it and YES it kills people too. YES mostly people with compromised immune systems and the elderly.

MOST nursing home patients are ELDERLY. YES elderly people can die and do all. the. time. from complications due to slip and fall and THAT is SCIENCE. They are at their end of life and what kills them is NOT what kills most non-elderly people. Not being callous, just being real. We have to measure the downside of living in a bubble and that too has killed people. Suicides are way up. Abuse is way up. This hiding out is not good either. People are not getting treated. Hospitals are laying off TONS of staff right now because idiot freaking Govs are not allowing elective surgery that PAYS for these people.

Oh I know Fox News Trump drrrrrrrrrr..... The data has nothing to do with either. It's the freaking data. You keep COVID out of the MOST susceptible population and the numbers say it is NOT that deadly. Not enough to warrant no freaking singing in church even with a mask and stupid shit like that!

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Wishing people dead if they aren't on your team... stayin classy I see. Look, I said HALF of the death totals were in nursing homes and those are the facts. That IS the science. Does that leave ANOTHER half of the deaths that were NOT in nursing homes?? Yes. Your friends relatives would be a part of that number and unlike you, I don't wish anyone dead. But the challenge remains, HOW do we move forward. It is beyond stupid to assert that we must live in a bubble and keep our children (the SCIENCE says that they are very very unlikely to suffer much from COVID) out of school until we find a cure that may NEVER come? Do we have a cure for AIDS? No. Cancer? No. The Flu? No. The Spanish Flu came to the US in 1918 and there is no vaccine for it. We have not lived in a bubble due to it and YES it kills people too. YES mostly people with compromised immune systems and the elderly.

MOST nursing home patients are ELDERLY. YES elderly people can die and do all. the. time. from complications due to slip and fall and THAT is SCIENCE. They are at their end of life and what kills them is NOT what kills most non-elderly people. Not being callous, just being real. We have to measure the downside of living in a bubble and that too has killed people. Suicides are way up. Abuse is way up. This hiding out is not good either. People are not getting treated. Hospitals are laying off TONS of staff right now because idiot freaking Govs are not allowing elective surgery that PAYS for these people.

Oh I know Fox News Trump drrrrrrrrrr..... The data has nothing to do with either. It's the freaking data. You keep COVID out of the MOST susceptible population and the numbers say it is NOT that deadly. Not enough to warrant no freaking singing in church even with a mask and stupid shit like that!
You really think this is just about death numbers?

How many kids are you responsibly raising?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How many kids are you responsibly raising?
the kids are not remotely at risk. It's already been proven the world over. Only in USA do people believe this horse-shit because the MSM is nothing but screaming Karens.

Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the kids are not remotely at risk. It's already been proven the world over. Only in USA do people believe this horse-shit because the MSM is nothing but screaming Karens.
The unknown bs just flows out of your hole with grace and ignorance that makes it cute ;)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Completely missing the point. In general children do not live on their own, they live in families. Young people and children are now suspected in many countries of fuelling the resurgence of the virus by spreading it between themselves asymptomatically and then taking it home to their families and at risk relatives. Children are at much lesser risk of significant illness with COVID but they are big risk for spreading COVID to those who are.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Status
Not open for further replies.