Sponsored

Will they fit? 20x10 and 20x11 tsw Bathurst

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Trying to plan out what wheels I want. Planning on lowering the car on eibach pro kit springs. Wanting to run 20x11 et50 out back and 20x10 et40 up front. Will these fit? Don't want to have to do anything with my fenders at all.
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Trying to plan out what wheels I want. Planning on lowering the car on eibach pro kit springs. Wanting to run 20x11 et50 out back and 20x10 et40 up front. Will these fit? Don't want to have to do anything with my fenders at all.
They fit i have done this setup before, you need a 5 mm spacer upfront for caliper clearance.

Let me know if you need inventory checks and or pricing im a distributor for TSW.

OP
OP

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
They fit i have done this setup before, you need a 5 mm spacer upfront for caliper clearance.

Let me know if you need inventory checks and or pricing im a distributor for TSW.
Thanks man. What size tires would you recommend? Don't want to deal with any rubbing. And if it not too much trouble if you could pm me a price. Not buying right now but planning on it in the next couple months just planning out what I want to do and how much it will be. Thanks!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man. What size tires would you recommend? Don't want to deal with any rubbing. And if it not too much trouble if you could pm me a price. Not buying right now but planning on it in the next couple months just planning out what I want to do and how much it will be. Thanks!
I say the 10/11 personally for the deep concave and wide width for the car.

Sponsored

foco808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Competition Orange
Does anyone have a pic of the inside mounting surface of the Bathurst? I got the wheels on order and I was thinking of putting a 15mm spacer up front so the wheel sits more flush with the fender. But my concern would be that I need to make sure that when I install the hubcentric spacer the original stud will stick out past the mounting surface and that the Bathurst wheel would be able to mounted

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone have a pic of the inside mounting surface of the Bathurst? I got the wheels on order and I was thinking of putting a 15mm spacer up front so the wheel sits more flush with the fender. But my concern would be that I need to make sure that when I install the hubcentric spacer the original stud will stick out past the mounting surface and that the Bathurst wheel would be able to mounted
What specs did you go with?

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
5 mm is more then enough honestly, the backpad doesnt have enough for you to use a adapter and tuck the factory stud in it, which means you'll need to cut the stud.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Ok. Thank you for answering my question . Any 5mm spacers you recommend?
You can do hubcentric or generic all depends how much you want to spend to be honest.

Coyote has some nice ones at a fair price.
Sponsored