Sponsored

Will there be 0% in January

Mach3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I want to buy a Mustang and it looks like every ford car but the mustang is getting 0% for 60 months for the holidays which goes til January 4th.

I think I may hold out for the 0% if their looking for more sales after that time. If I buy a 2016, 0% will save $3k on the price

Plus the new camaro might be a compelling reason to offer the 0%

Any ideas?
Sponsored

Last edited:

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I see 0% for 72 on 15 vehicles and 0% for 60 + $1,000 on certain 15/16 vehicles both excluding Mustang.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I think earliest 0% can be expected in around end of August / beginning of September like this year to get rid of '16s. Unless Camaro starts seriously outselling Mustangs...

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
I was hoping for something like that too and then I saw a banner ad for 0% APR for 72 or 60 mos and got excited. But then I saw that the Mustang isn't included :tsk:
Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 12.32.46 PM.jpg

Justin503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Frod Mustang GT
Camaro Time! 455hp so 20hp more and the deal is offering deal matching for financing including 0% on a 2016 Camaro! Wow and here I am now waiting for my 2016 to be built. :)

Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I landed 0% on New Years eve in 2011 for my '12 and it has been a recurring theme most years since (if not all). Seems to happen every 6ish months. I missed it this year buying the car in June but it came back a couple months later (just to spite me of course).

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
No signs of seeing 0% anytime soon. They usually don't offer 0% unless they need to move their inventory for specific cars or if it's an outgoing model. Since the S550 is fairly new you won't be seeing any amazing rebates or incentivized rates for awhile. The best you'll be seeing is huge discounts from the dealer through dealer discounts off MSRP. If you start seeing some really good rebates and rates for the Mustang it would mean that a refresh will be coming up soon. I work as an Internet Sales Manager at a Ford Dealership and this is the pattern I've noticed for all of the vehicle line.

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
No signs of seeing 0% anytime soon. They usually don't offer 0% unless they need to move their inventory for specific cars or if it's an outgoing model. Since the S550 is fairly new you won't be seeing any amazing rebates or incentivized rates for awhile. The best you'll be seeing is huge discounts from the dealer through dealer discounts off MSRP. If you start seeing some really good rebates and rates for the Mustang it would mean that a refresh will be coming up soon. I work as an Internet Sales Manager at a Ford Dealership and this is the pattern I've noticed for all of the vehicle line.
Doesnt explain the 0% late 2011 for the 2012. With the new Camaro release, I imagine things will get competitive again. Still plenty of '15s out there too. Worth waiting three weeks to feel it out (I cant think of any year it hasnt happened in the last five but perhaps the new Mustang will change things).

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Doesnt explain the 0% late 2011 for the 2012. With the new Camaro release, I imagine things will get competitive again. Still plenty of '15s out there too. Worth waiting three weeks to feel it out (I cant think of any year it hasnt happened in the last five but perhaps the new Mustang will change things).
The 2013-14 Mustang was a refresh with a new front and rear design so the 2010-12 was the outgoing model . And as I said they usually start doing it when there's a change coming up to move the leftover stock. The 2015 regardless of the year is still a fairly new design with very little difference from the 16. Even the leftover 2015 stock only has $500 in rebates. The only incentives as far as rates is 1.9% for 60 months for both 2015 and 2016. But you do make a good point the 2016 Camaro could shake things up. Still the Mustangs have been selling strong and there's no need to make any drastic moves since the Mustang's sales haven't gone down.

Last edited:

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
We bough our 15 mustang in August and got 0% 72 months

Sponsored

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
We bough our 15 mustang in August and got 0% 72 months
Interesting. I don't remember Ford ever offering 0% for 72 on a Mustang. I just checked and 0% for 36 or 0.9% up to 48. But if you got 0% that's a damn good deal! How were you able to get that if you don't mind me asking?

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
It was a promotion to move 15's off dealer lots since 16's were coming.

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
Honestly I don't know. I am the worst at buying vehicles. We took our rubicon that the wife said I couldn't go rock crawling in to ford. Just to see what they say. Looked over the Mustangs picked one out. Said I have a x plan through work and they said follow me to sign. I asked what our rate was and they said 0%. I was like holy crap they ran someone else's credit. Lol

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honestly I don't know. I am the worst at buying vehicles. We took our rubicon that the wife said I couldn't go rock crawling in to ford. Just to see what they say. Looked over the Mustangs picked one out. Said I have a x plan through work and they said follow me to sign. I asked what our rate was and they said 0%. I was like holy crap they ran someone else's credit. Lol
Lol! Sounds like you got an amazing deal! Congrats!
Sponsored