Sponsored

Will the box the Roush axel back mufflers are shipped in fit in a Mustang trunk?

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
yes. If I can fit Borla S-Type cat-back(probably even room to fit two), you can fit axel-backs.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. I put SLP LM2's in my trunk when took them to exhaust shop to get on. They are similar in shape/style.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Worse came to worse you'd remove them from the box and have no issues.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dory

Dory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am just trying to decide if it’s worth an extra 10 minutes driving home after work to get the Impala before I pick up the package from the Walgreens I had it shipped to. I probably will unbox them when I take it to the shop for install. I don’t really want to unbox it in the Walgreens parking lot so I will prob just get the impala.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I am just trying to decide if it’s worth an extra 10 minutes driving home after work to get the Impala before I pick up the package from the Walgreens I had it shipped to. I probably will unbox them when I take it to the shop for install. I don’t really want to unbox it in the Walgreens parking lot so I will prob just get the impala.
My takeaway... Walgreens accepts packages?!?!!?

If home is 10 minutes away, why ship to the drugstore?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dory

Dory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My takeaway... Walgreens accepts packages?!?!!?

If home is 10 minutes away, why ship to the drugstore?
The package needed a signature and I did not want to presign and have it stolen off my porch. The Walgreens was only one mile away, but going home after work to switch cars would likely add 10 minutes. I did not know they accepted them either until I went to reroute it to the main fed ex facility. It gave me almost every Walgreens in town as an option which was a pleasant surprise considering Fedex shipment center has worse hours and is much further away. I hope UPS starts doing this.
Sponsored