Sponsored

Will Joe Biden die of old age or be sent to prison?

Joe Biden will die or be arrested first?

• Dead

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Arrested

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Possibly, though I'll withhold judgement. I am simply struck by the idea that an American would attribute German Nazism and Soviet communism to the United States of America. Further struck by the wanton dismissal of historical fact, no matter how respectfully presented.
The trouble is @Weather Man is going to assume we are just ganging up on him which really isn't the case. There is a difference between having a difference of opinion and just plain ignoring facts that are completely verifiable and beyond doubt.
Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Extracted from America. Surely you've read Mein Kampf and know the story behind that and Hitler's upbringing in Austria.
Modify would be a better word, Hitler looked around the world to see how others were doing what he wanted to do. The D's at that time in the USA gave him plenty to think about.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Modify would be a better word, Hitler looked around the world to see how others were doing what he wanted to do. The D's at that time in the USA gave him plenty to think about.
Where did you get this from? What you are saying flies in the face of all historical facts. Consider that President Wilson's philosophy was 180 out from Hitler's.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Status
Not open for further replies.