Sponsored

Will Joe Biden die of old age or be sent to prison?

Joe Biden will die or be arrested first?

• Dead

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Arrested

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
According to my secretary's, brother in law's, neighbor's, cousin's husband, Biden wants Coumo to be his Veep, since Coumo has had mostly positive exposure on the national stage. But he's stuck with his promise to have a woman as his running mate.
Cuomo has made it very clear that he has zero interest in running for president. He would be even less inclined to be in the #2 spot. He's very much like his father Mario who I voted for when I lived in NY. I also do not think Biden is stuck. He has a number of great choices that would give him new blocks of voters that Cuomo would not. 1st on his list would be a woman he cannot get, Michelle Obama. If this were to happen the election would be a slam dunk. Even with all of Barack's haters he is still considered to be one of the most popular presidents over the past 50 years. Michelle has always been even more popular than her husband. That said there are many other good choices. I guess we'll just have to see who he picks.
Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
According to my secretary's, brother in law's, neighbor's, cousin's husband, Biden wants Coumo to be his Veep, since Coumo has had mostly positive exposure on the national stage. But he's stuck with his promise to have a woman as his running mate.
Maybe he could ask Fredo.....

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here are the top 5 but there are others. Each for different reason. Personally I like Stacy & Amy.

Former National Security Advisor
Susan Rice
from Maine
(2013–2017)

Former State House Minority Leader
Stacey Abrams
from Georgia
(2011–2017)

Governor
Gretchen Whitmer
from Michigan
(2019–present)

Senator
Amy Klobuchar
from Minnesota
(2007–present)

Senator
Kamala Harris
from California
(2017–present
Susan rice, Damaged Goods form Obama, Abrams, sore loser from Ga, Whitmer, needed legalized pot to flip the governor blue, Klobuchar, asshole and couldn't get 1% of democratic vote, Harris, damaged from being a prosecutor and couldn't get 1% of the vote

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Susan rice, Damaged Goods form Obama, Abrams, sore loser from Ga, Whitmer, needed legalized pot to flip the governor blue, Klobuchar, asshole and couldn't get 1% of democratic vote, Harris, damaged from being a prosecutor and couldn't get 1% of the vote
OK them, how about HRC or AOC?

upload_2020-4-22_12-47-57.jpeg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
ade486391bd6c20b94faff9c847cc0eb4aac1330.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1ec96bf429a3b91808a31d419eeac095c102b3d7.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
08100e89f01e168142adf5555f2ef8434ad84020.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
EF2WiuA.gif

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Old “aneurysm Joe” represents an interesting specimen of the current state of the human condition. (IMHO) There is essentially no substance in what is left in a shell of a man. In 1988, he underwent 2 brain surgeries with the first being the repair of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm and the second being the resection of a remaining intact “leaking” cerebral aneurysm. With the rupturing of some aneurysms there is often involvement with the frontal lobes of the brain with resulting permanent deficits. These deficits entail memory loss, confabulation, and personality changes such as impulsivity and poor social judgment. With “aneurysm Joe” there is no strong biographical information to construct a reasonable personal profile of the man prior to 1988. Furthermore, the only information that I can discover regarding the 2 aneurysms was both a right and left sided surgery was conducted, but nothing specific. My suspicion is that there was a distinct decline in executive functioning following the sequelae of the aneurysms. Now add in his age and the associated increased risk of mild cognitive impairment of which is higher with vascular insults to the brain then the possible sum of the original deficits of 1988 may increase greatly. These are just my 2 cents of observations.
Really? What did the MRI of his brain show? Oh, and while your at it, maybe you can post his op reports.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Now remember I'm the one who called for age limits for presidential candidates. I also think that two men in their seventies is pushing it but it is what we have got. That said Biden's 1988 surgeries should play no part in the upcoming elections.

Article from the Washington Examiner......

Surgeon who operated on Biden: He's better now than before brain surgery

by Kimberly Leonard & Joseph Simonson

April 26, 2019 12:05 AM

Joe Biden almost died after suffering an aneurysm while serving in the Senate, but the surgeon who operated on his brain says that the incident shouldn't hold him back in his pursuit of the presidency. Dr. Neal Kassell, the renowned neurosurgeon who operated on Biden, said he’s confident that Biden is “totally in the clear,” and joked that he believed the surgery had even “made him better than how he was.” “Joe Biden of all of the politicians in Washington is the only one that I’m certain has a brain, because I have seen it,” Kassell said. “That’s more than I can say about all the other candidates or the incumbents.” Apart from Kassell's endorsement of his brain health, little has been publicly disclosed about Biden’s overall health since 2008, when he released medical records as a vice presidential candidate. Biden would be 78 on Inauguration Day, and he still calls up Kassell every year on the anniversary of his surgery.

At the time of Biden’s brush with death in 1988, his wife, Jill Biden, feared that he would never be the same. In a forthcoming autobiography, “Where the Light Enters," Jill recounts Joe's doctor telling the family that there was a significant chance he’d have permanent neurological damage, particularly after he suffered a second aneurysm, a condition in which an artery becomes weak and bulges out. "Our doctor told us there was a 50-50 chance Joe wouldn't survive surgery," she wrote. "He also said that it was even more likely that Joe would have permanent brain damage if he survived. And if any part of his brain would be adversely affected, it would be the area that governed speech."
Initially, Joe Biden suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. He was so close to death that a priest was preparing to administer the Catholic sacrament of last rites. A few months later, surgeons clipped a second aneurysm before it burst, after discovering it during a routine screening. Despite a “messy recovery,” as described by his wife, Biden left the operating room with his “brain function intact.” He took a seven-month leave from the Senate following the surgery, and has described it in blunt terms, saying, “they literally had to take the top of my head off.”

Not everyone is as fortunate after an aneurysm as Biden was: 30,000 people have aneurysms that rupture every year, and about 40 percent of those cases are fatal. Of those who survive, 66 percent have a neurological deficit. The last time Biden disclosed information about his health was in 2008 when Dr. Matthew Parker, a physician the Obama campaign selected when Biden was the running mate, spoke to the press. Biden’s actual doctor, John Eisold, the physician who attended to Biden and the rest of Congress, was not the one to present the medical records. The 2008 disclosure revealed that Biden had an irregular heartbeat that was attributed to sleep apnea, and that he had his gallbladder removed in 2003. He continued to suffer from asthma and allergies, conditions which began in childhood, and took aspirin and the prescription drug Zocor to lower cholesterol. Doctors removed a benign polyp during a colonoscopy in 1996, and he had been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate, for which he took Flomax. Parker said he didn’t know whether Biden had more aneurysms, and said “everything that could be done is being done.”

From the information revealed, it was not clear how often Biden has been screened for aneurysms, and there wasn't any other information provided when he was vice president. In contrast, records show that Barack Obama had at least four medical checkups during his presidency. No law requires presidents, vice presidents, or candidates to have a medical checkup or to disclose what comes of it. Dr. Babu Welch, a neurological surgeon with University of Texas-Southwestern’s O’Donnell Brain Institute, said that people who have had one aneurysm can always have another. People are supposed to undergo regular screenings shortly after they have an aneurysm, but then can space them out further as time goes on, he said. Dr. Gavin Britz, director of the Houston Methodist Neurological Institute, said his research has revealed that people have a decrease in life expectancy after an aneurysm. The key, he said, is to make sure to catch them before they rupture.

Those close to Biden say they have no concerns about his health as he enters yet another White House run. A former senior aide said Biden remains a “picture of health.” “I don’t think there’s anything to worry about, his fitness is like someone 10 years younger than him. This is a man who enjoys running for president,” the former aide told he Washington Examiner. “His health has never been a concern for anyone who knows him or works with him.” Yet Biden would also be the oldest man to enter the White House should he win in 2020. Speculation about presidential candidates' health is not new: Whispers emerged about Ronald Reagan potentially having Alzheimer’s disease during his reelection campaign in 1984, Sen. John McCain faced scrutiny over his healthcare records when he ran for president against Barack Obama, and Dr. Ronny Jackson found himself in the middle of a tense press conference in January 2018 following his diagnosis that President Trump was in “excellent” physical and cognitive health. “I don’t think the concerns about Biden’s age are as much about health as it is outlook or perspective. You have to be part of where we’re headed, not where we’re coming from,” Peter Hart, a Democratic pollster, told the Washington Examiner. “Obviously if there’s a health issue, that’s going to be a major factor in the race, but having no health problems is the lowest bar for a candidate to clear.”
I'd like to see the results of a Biden IQ test, because he certainly seems confused quite often to me. And he also is looking frail.

Cuomo has made it very clear that he has zero interest in running for president. He would be even less inclined to be in the #2 spot. He's very much like his father Mario who I voted for when I lived in NY. I also do not think Biden is stuck. He has a number of great choices that would give him new blocks of voters that Cuomo would not. 1st on his list would be a woman he cannot get, Michelle Obama. If this were to happen the election would be a slam dunk. Even with all of Barack's haters he is still considered to be one of the most popular presidents over the past 50 years. Michelle has always been even more popular than her husband. That said there are many other good choices. I guess we'll just have to see who he picks.
That is a sad commentary on American voters. Do you really think they would vote for Michelle Obama? What relevant experience does she have for leading the country?

I respect her for that. Too many politicians lie about anything and everything. I would much prefer a president that would tell me an uncomfortable truth over someone like Obama that barely ever said anything that was factual.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Know what your voting for D's.

xm7id9ot-jpg.jpg

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Status
Not open for further replies.