Sponsored

Will Ford release an Aluminator for 2015+ 5.0?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
There are Aluminator '15-spec 5.0 GT crate engines, available in two compression ratios with upgraded Eagle rods and Mahle pistons, in the Ford Racing catalog supplement that came out earlier in the year. More than likely most of the vendors carry them already.

Me, I'm wondering if the GT350's 5.2 will ever be offered....

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
We already make 3 different stages of builds for the Coyote!

The Street Series product line is built for customers with budget and value as a top priority. These products are built using the same standards and quality as any Livernois product but with parts and service options more geared around value. These products utilize components that are targeted at the specific application they are intended and are not meant as one size fits all product line. In most cases the applications for the Street Series product line are street oriented vehicles that are not heavily modified and see infrequent track time.

The Livernois Street Series line of products are designed with specific goals and targets in mind when it comes to power and durability. By adhering to specific design goals for the products Livernois is able to produce a high quality product that meets a very specific requirement for both power capabilities and durability while still being affordable for the budget minded performance enthusiast.

The Pro Series product line is built for customers who are looking for products that offer a no compromise approach. The components and services used in these products are in most cases custom designed proprietary parts that are based off of years of development and the latest in racing technology. These proprietary designs and parts are available only through Livernois Motorsports. Each and every product in the Pro Series line has been developed and tested in a rigorous R&D process to produce only the highest quality most durable products on the market. The extensive design time that goes into making a product for the Pro Series line involves a complete and systematic approach to the entire product and its lifecycle. Each part is designed and tested to work together as a system to maximize power and durability.

The Race Series is also able to offer custom race engines for a wide variety of applications. Our decades of experience in racing, coupled with our extensive engineering background, gives us a great wealth of knowledge to work from in designing a custom engine. We’ve won championships in pretty much every form of racing, including NMRA, IHRA, SCCA, SCORE, Baja Truck, Pikes Peak, Hydroplane, Sprint Car, Circle Track, Outlaw Drag Racing, and many more.

Our Street Series is rated to 750HP and shortblocks start at $4499.
Our Pro Series is rated to 1,000HP which shortblocks start at $5499.
Finally, our Race Series of engines start at 1400HP ratings and pricing shortblocks start at $8999. All of our builds are offered in 2 compressions ratios. We also can provide completely custom builds for those of you that need something even more!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Aluminator is a longblock. Yours are short blocks. Your heads require cores. I want to pull my factory engine with 6k miles on it, put it in a corner and put in a built long block.
The reason why I only included the shorts is because we are currently wrapping up development on the new Coyote heads! They are coming...SOON!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The reason why I only included the shorts is because we are currently wrapping up development on the new Coyote heads! They are coming...SOON!!!!
I look forward to it. Your shop is definitely at the top of the list for a built motor.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
We appreciate the compliment!

I wish that we could just lock those smart guys in our engineering dept in their offices. But the owner said that we might get in trouble for doing that. So we give them a few minutes a day to rest their brains.
Sponsored