Sponsored

Will a set of PP2 wheels fit in trunk+back seat of a 2019 fastback coupe?

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
16 White GT Vert GT PP Roush Stg1 M'flow ctbck
Help. Need to know if an extra set of pp2 wheels will fit? Anyone done it? Inflated or deflated? Thank you!
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Easily. If you take out trunk floor, you can drop one of the into the space where spare tire would sit if you had it. That frees some space up.

OP
OP
plresultsman

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
They will fit. I've done it.

One in trunk and three standing up in the back seat. All seats can stay in car too.
Thank you! Can they be fully inflated, or required to deflate?

OP
OP
plresultsman

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Easily. If you take out trunk floor, you can drop one of the into the space where spare tire would sit if you had it. That frees some space up.
Thanks! Good thinking!

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Yup as others said, the fit easily and with no other modifications. 1 in trunk, 3 standing up side by side in the back seat. Make it easier on yourself and do remove the trunk floor panel, otherwise it's a rather tight squeeze in the trunk and awkward with a 60lb wheel.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
why not lay down the back seats ?
I don't think it helps much since horizontal space is the main issue.

Still not sure how you people are fitting 3 wheels in the back seat standing upright though. I feel like I tried once and there was no way.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Still not sure how you people are fitting 3 wheels in the back seat standing upright though. I feel like I tried once and there was no way.
Easy peasy. It definitely helps to have these tire bags with handles but other than that they fit fine. Now bear in mind these pictured at 285/35/19s so not as wide as a 305. But there is plenty of room on either side. I find that I have to lay them sideways a bit so they don't flop around. 305s will probably be tight enough that they won't move sideways like these do.

IMG-3784.jpg

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Easy peasy. It definitely helps to have these tire bags with handles but other than that they fit fine. Now bear in mind these pictured at 285/35/19s so not as wide as a 305. But there is plenty of room on either side. I find that I have to lay them sideways a bit so they don't flop around. 305s will probably be tight enough that they won't move sideways like these do.

IMG-3784.jpg
Well I guess I can't argue with that. Where did you get those tire bags?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

IMG-3784.jpg
I’ve got the same tire totes, they’re great. I will say, 285/35r20 is a little snug getting into the trunk. I had to take one to get a nail pulled out and due to it being a little taller than stock it’s a tight fit to get into the trunk. Once it’s in there it’s fine

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Well I guess I can't argue with that. Where did you get those tire bags?
I have the same ones, got them on Amazon

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I’ve got the same tire totes, they’re great. I will say, 285/35r20 is a little snug getting into the trunk. I had to take one to get a nail pulled out and due to it being a little taller than stock it’s a tight fit to get into the trunk. Once it’s in there it’s fine
I have managed to get my Pp2 wheels in my car, 305/30/19 square and even 305/30/19(2) and 315/30/19(2), I put the back seats down, sliding two of them through the trunk, laying the other two down on their sides on top of the back seats(they overlap one another), this way your rear view is not obstructed. But either way works.