• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wife Threw My Clutch Assist Spring Away, Now I Need It

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Made an order for the Steeda 35 lb clutch assist spring after getting a little tired of a heavy, although true feeling, clutch for daily driving and had a little trouble finding my old spring. When I asked my sweet, loving little lady if she had seen it she promptly responded with, "Yes that plastic and metal thing that made your shifting bad? I threw it away sweetie"

:doh: Now I need that plastic thing that made my shifting bad and I don't know how to get one, so I ask my brethren if you have any leads for me to be on?

Cheers!
Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I tried to buy one a while back and a vendor told me that I would have to buy the whole pedal assembly. Screw that, I ended up installing a RXT clutch and the pedal feel is actually softer. It's weird, I have never felt a performance cluthc that was softer than a stock cluth lol.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
There's gotta be someone that removed theirs and wouldn't mind parting with it. Do a WTB ad in the classifieds.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance

Sponsored

OP
OP
Heardcuh

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I believe the OP needs the spring retainer assy as well.

Correct I have to get the plastic bits that fit on top and below our stock spring, maybe the dealership has them. But also the classified is a good idea too.

Old Guard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Guard, MT, 400A, 455, 648, 13D
What does Ford charge for the entire assembly?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
If you are part of any of the S550 groups on Facebook or part of a local S550 club, I am sure someone would give it to you for free or $10 as long as they don't want it. That is how I got my 2nd one from a local S550 owner. Good luck!

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
If you are part of any of the S550 groups on Facebook or part of a local S550 club, I am sure someone would give it to you for free or $10 as long as they don't want it. That is how I got my 2nd one from a local S550 owner. Good luck!
What Todd said, lol.

If you can't find it from anyone local, I think you may need to buy the entire assembly. I know, it sucks.

I suggest making a "Want-To-Buy" post in the classifieds section. I am sure there is someone on the forums who doesn't want their spring and assembly.

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Want to buy section will not work. There are tons of threads in there with no repsonses (mine included) for the clutch spring assbly.

I posted on a local facebook page and bought one within 30 minutes.

Good luck

Sponsored

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
You're more than welcome to have my stock spring. I actually removed the entire assembly from my '15 GT last year. I'll run out and see if I can find the plastic bits too.

** Edit **

Just went and checked and I guess I chucked my old spring and retainer assembly after I traded away my GT. I still have the stock spring I removed from my EB and you're welcome to that. That said, my old man works for Ford parts distribution - let me see if that retainer is something that can fall off the truck ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heardcuh

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You're more than welcome to have my stock spring. I actually removed the entire assembly from my '15 GT last year. I'll run out and see if I can find the plastic bits too.

** Edit **

Just went and checked and I guess I chucked my old spring and retainer assembly after I traded away my GT. I still have the stock spring I removed from my EB and you're welcome to that. That said, my old man works for Ford parts distribution - let me see if that retainer is something that can fall off the truck ;)
Wow I would appreciate that more than you know, I'll stay posted with you. :)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase

** Edit **

Can a second one fall off? I just need the top retainer though. lol

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Having trouble finding the ford part number. Can anyone try to get that for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored