Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
One post wonder...

just trying to build those “u” tube visits... I think I saw another post from the likely there same person (different screen name) trying to build more views there as well...

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
One post wonder...

just trying to build those “u” tube visits... I think I saw another post from the likely there same person (different screen name) trying to build more views there as well...
That video is amazing to show why you need the stop the hop kit. Totally worth the watch.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
That is really a great video. Helped me to understand the suspension movements of the car much better. And, helped me figure out just what I need first.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikeoneshot

Mikeoneshot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT performance pack
One post wonder...

Not my video genius,
Stick to what you know,
Toy mustangs
One post wonder...

not my video genius,
Stick to toy

Jason Ferg

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Gt
One post wonder...

Not at all, this video is from me and my cousins YouTube channel. Someone actually recently sent us the thread which is how we found it. We had no clue about this thread up until recently, and we have no connection to the OP. This is also my first account on mustang6g which I just made as of yesterday, so he definitely wasn’t “trying to build those “u” tube visits” as you said lol.
Sponsored