Sponsored

Why Won't Camaro drivers wave back?

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
Granted, I live in the South where everyone waves at everyone. I was born a Yankee so I limit my friendliness to people I know and cool cars. I've been getting a lot of older Mustang attention, but Camaro driver's snub me nearly every time. Are that many people THAT brand loyal? Discuss.
Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Granted, I live in the South where everyone waves at everyone. I was born a Yankee so I limit my friendliness to people I know and cool cars. I've been getting a lot of older Mustang attention, but Camaro driver's snub me nearly every time. Are that many people THAT brand loyal? Discuss.

I've waved at fellow mustangs, camaros, and challengers. Not a single wave back.

Jason Richardson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Dude... You're not supposed to wave at camaros.. *shakes his head* :-) Don't even go to the next step of wondering why they won't wave back. Your action is blasphemous by itself heh Theres only one wave for a Camaro and it goes like this: At a red light, you get in the next lane over from them. Then you stick your first two fingers out and point at them in a non chalant way and then do an evil grin. And when the light turns green you both floor it ;-) Thats the wave for a Camaro

Sponsored

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
As someone living in the south, no one does this.

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
No one waves at anyone they don't know where I'm from. Byproduct of the media making us scared of everything and everybody, methinks.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
These aren't Jeeps. Get a Jeep and wave away. They don't stop.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Most camaros and mustangs are not owned by enthusiasts at least not what I've seen. When I see a camaro,mustang, m3, orany car thats modified with something other than stickers I normally get a wave or nod back. This is when im driving the stang or 300zx.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I will always give a nod, a thumbs up and a, "Nice Car" When a well taken care of muscle car pulls up next to me.. This is often returned. More than that, people don't seem comfortable with.