Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
10. Oh yeah you should start an automatic vs. manual war next, because my v6 is AUTO and I love it!

I don't feel bad i own a V6. I even put 3.7 stickers on it because I got nothing to hide. And oddly people STILL think it's a GT!
So let me get this straight...you bought a V6 automatic Mustang and as long as your GF thinks it's a GT, you're alright? Well as long as it "looks" like one, right? Except for the badges...and wheels, and sound...

When a 5.0 comes by with screaming pipes, she's going to have some questions. ;)
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Well, in the thehunterooo's defense, he's not actually making typos, he and I buy from the same place T7pos-R-Uz.

FWIW, they use a manufacturing plant in Shenzhen, just North of Hong Kong and share some electronics fabrication space in Hi-Tech Industry Park, since as you know, typos are easily damaged and require low levels of particulate exposure during final assembly.
Yes, but that plant is notorious for fabricating using asbestos and mercury so the typos are serious health hazards and should be handled with care....especially on obnoxious forum threads.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I’m liking how the OP made a troll thread. And is now trying to make it sound like a junior college psychology paper. HMMMMM Interesting.:idea: If I insult someone’s choices. They will either fight back. Or try to justify said choice. This played out exactly as I expected.........No sh!t!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.