Sponsored

Why thay said it may void my warranty

vyv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT Premium Nav, GCC
Hello, everyone!
I know that here comes sometimes people from Ford))
So, I wil rise this question in hope to get an official opinion, however, general advice will help me a lot as well.

1) I’m thinking about upgrading the stock radiator (http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/Pa...&model=Mustang)
to the same but with SVT (http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/Pa...&model=Mustang).
I’ve talked to the representatives from Ford Parts department here in Dubai and was warned that if I will proceed with such parts amendment that will cause void of warranty which stopped me from any further actions before I get any clarifications on that.

2) I want to change the front grille in the front bumper and heat extractors for Roush parts. If I will do this on my own (I'm sure I can detach and re-install plastic) will that some how affect the warranty? If I detach the front bumper, detach all this connectors to lights and active cruise control radar - will they (Al Tayer or Ford) consider me a bad user and void my warranty?)

P.S.: I've modified my Suzuki Grand Vitara springs, wheels, sturts, installed alluminium protection and applied big subwofer to the battery. Never had an issue for that with Al Rostamani. Someone from Al Tayer said me that even if I will change rear wheels from 245 to 275 that will also affect the drivetrain warranty. What?:confused:
Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I'd know what to say if you were here in the states. Since you are from Dubai my only advice is to find out what laws if any protect you as the buyer. Work with your dealer and see what they say or find a different one that may be okay with modding. You can always swap parts back if you need to take it in for warranty work. Find out what laws are there (if any) for the consumer in Dubai. Best wishes.

Reactions: vyv