Sponsored

Why many people neglect with Ford EcoSport?

hainh1993

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuvanotoford.com
Hey guys,

How much does a Ford EcoSport cost you in your country? It isn't the problem, is it?

But i don't know why people in Europe, America neglect with Ford EcoSport - a game changer of Ford in small SUV segment?

Actually, Ford EcoSport is a good car in Vietnam (my country) and others Asian countries such as Philippines, India...for many reasons (its price, convinence, comfortable, driving experience, cargo size...).

There are only 3 EcoSport versions in Vietnam. People in my country love this small SUV and they must spend over 30.000 USD to have this car.

In many Ford fans' forums all over the world, people don't talk much about the EcoSport and the forums even don't have specific box for Ford EcoSport? Why?

I want to know about your idea.

Thanks for your replying....:ford:
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Welcome to the forum!

At first I thought you were mispelling Ecoboost until I looked it up. The Ecosport looks like our Ford Escape mixed with a Fiesta, both of which seems to be popular cars. I think Ford is capatalizing on different markets with their unique demographics and economies more than anything else, but I'm not an expert on that.

OP
OP

hainh1993

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuvanotoford.com
@Grimace427
I don't understand what you said "At first I thought you were mispelling Ecoboost until I looked it up" :)

Yes. I've found that Ford only launch his EcoSport to developing countries. It's the main reason for many people don't know about Ford EcoSport so many forums don't have specific discussion box for this car.
Sponsored