OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
That's pretty impressive. Mc, is that mustangs only or HW's in general?

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
:eyebulge:, damn thats a huge collection MC. Im impressed :)

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
That's pretty impressive. Mc, is that mustangs only or HW's in general?
Mustangs only. I have about 15 or 20K other cars. Total Mustangs are around 25K give or take a thousand. When I tried to count em, my theater got too full, so I put them back, that was just HWs. I have all of the JL, Greenlight HW cars ever issued in the US plus hundreds of the chase pieces. Still needing a few white lightnings and green machines. Many of the cars are from overseas to. there is a 1 of 1 prototype set of a 68 Shelby from Tom Z at Johnny Lightning plus some other cool Mustang items from manufacturers. Much of the items I got before collecting was crazy and out of control. There are a few other massive Mustang collections out there, we pretty much all know each other and help each other out. I have a dedicated room for Mustangs, then I have hundreds on the wall in my garage leading up to the upstairs man cave, theater area. The hall way to the theater is covered also. I'll try to get some pics, Christmas decoration bins are getting in the way right now. I do have a Mustang Christmas tree, I'll have to take a pic of it. If there is a certain car you are looking for, I may have an extra. I give many cars away to kids through St Jude, and other outlets.
To give you an idea of how many cars I have, when I moved into my current house, it took a 40ft semi and 16ft cargo trailer to deliver them. I still have another small trailer load in storage of Mustangs that I haven't seen in 10 years. Why is what I get asked a lot? When I retire from my second job, I plan on opening a Mustang store and I want to have plenty of old inventory. I get many cars from purchasing large collections.

Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Very nice collection you got going. Do you still display them in your current house?
Nope. I'm in between houses. Just ended a five year relationship and I'm looking for my next place. I do miss that man cave. I have a ton of boxes filled with them and other Mustang collectibles.

Really nice of you to give to the kids.

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
I also have a very large collection. Last I counted I was over 10,000 Mustangs. I have the second largest bedroom in the house dedicated to Mustangs. Total of 6 glass show cases and 3 of the 4 walls have pegboard attached and then the cars hang from the pegboard. I also have 3 wire spinning racks full since I ran out of wall space. At one point I bought any Mustang I seen. However, over the last 2 years I have been more selective as I had to save money for a new 2015 Mustang (LE #938). My daughter Shelby is also a JR in HS so time to save some money for college.
Besides my Mustang collection seen here, there are about 2,000 duplicates in storage, almost exclusively Hot Wheels and Matchbox. At one point I had about 18,000 loose non-Mustang Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars but I have been selling those off on eBay the last 2 years. I also have about 1000 pieces of NASCAR in storage.
10 years ago when I bought my 2004 Mustang I told my wife I would sell my Mustang collection to buy my next new Mustang. Well, I have my 2015 in the garage and have not sold my collection yet! :clap2:
I also have a Mustang Christmas tree decorated with nothing but Mustang ornaments. I have an antique china cabinet with my Mustang books and little collectibles and then we have 3 Mustang prints matted and framed. If you don't like Mustangs, don't come to my house!
DSC_0119.jpg
DSC_0120.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0122.jpg
DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0116.jpg
DSC_0125.jpg
DSC_0128.jpg
DSC_0127.jpg
DSC_0126.jpg

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Wow. Nice collection

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Diecast. Is this what you are looking for?

OMG OMG OMG does it have the 50 year package on it? If so that's my damn car and I must have one!
Sponsored