Sponsored

Why is it always the kid with the Stang?

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
This just happened... RWD car + excessive throttle & steering input = brown underwear.

[ame]

PS: Kid almost wrecked again a few seconds later, outside of view.
Sponsored

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
Oh my god. He gives younger mustang enthusiasts a bad name. I'm young, but I don't understand the tendency to show off who has a faster car at traffic lights or drive like a dumbass cutting every one off and just being a dangerous nuisance to everyone. It's good to have fun, but only in a safe environment where there is no risk of injuring anyone else.

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Maybe...

... they'll scrape him off a wall or bridge somewhere. Or maybe the pavement if he rolls that convertible. If nobody else gets hurt, it'll be a 2fer. The roads will be safer, and the gene pool somewhat cleansed.

That is all...

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
He's lucky that's a pre facelift S197 with the 210 hp cologne V6, if he had any more power, he would never had recovered it.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
He's lucky that's a pre facelift S197 with the 210 hp cologne V6, if he had any more power, he would never had recovered it.
The boat anchor?

I remember my ex's mother and sister had twin V6's (White Coupe and Black 'Vert), the vert was fun but I felt that compared to most V6's out there, it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY underpowered to be taken seriously

Yeah, any more power and he'd be one of those 'stangs you see in the fail videos that T-bone the cars on the other side of the street

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I get a chuckle when I see folks speeding and I'm just cruising and they never really get ahead.

Honestly though, I see all ages drive like this. There is no age discrimination in driving foolishly.

OP
OP
neodark

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I was wondering where the thread went... Does it count if it was filmed from my S550 :p

Anyway, yeah the kid was an idiot... This is a perfect reason never to go the second the light turns green.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
It's FL not surprising. People cannot drive here period. Luckily it was only 210hp and not 435. Idiot tried to beat out the oncoming traffic to turn right without stopping instead of waiting the 10 extra seconds for the path to clear

Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
192 in Melbourne?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Oh my god. He gives younger mustang enthusiasts a bad name. I'm young, but I don't understand the tendency to show off who has a faster car at traffic lights or drive like a dumbass cutting every one off and just being a dangerous nuisance to everyone. It's good to have fun, but only in a safe environment where there is no risk of injuring anyone else.
Having a little fun at traffic lights isn't such a bad thing (just as long as you're not street racing to 100 mph or something). It's one of the few places you can safely floor it for a couple seconds in city driving...

... But yeah, maybe don't do it while taking a hard right turn in front of oncoming traffic.

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
I feel lucky as a kid that age. I had a 87 CRX Si which was a gocart fun car so I could have fun but completely safe, no way to get out of controll. The best part was that with 2 seats, I never drove anyone from 18-25 when we all went out which as we know at that age, was the safest thing I ever did.
Sponsored