Sponsored

Why is it always bad news with Mustang owners? Never good?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I personally stopped watching tv news and I am also about done with internet news as well. All it ever is.. Murdered, dead, on fire, killed, house burned down, got sick, lost all their money, her boob fell off, crushing depression, guys penis divorced him and so on. Fear fear fear be scared be scared fear fear fear.

Its the same with car news it seems. Mustang ran off road, crashed, guys a dumb ass. kids tearing up intersections. bocking highways, killed pedestrians, and so on. Do people just love and thrive off bad news all the time?

Where are the Mustang owner adopts a child, rescues a puppy, drives like a superhero, gave up their car to pay for mothers cancer bill. Mustang owner saves the world??? Where is all the good news I know its out there.

Like this one https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ge...-sold-mustang-to-pay-employees-gifted-new-car we need more of this and less Mustang owners are dipshits news. :)
Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Because negativity sales as sad as it is. I agree the news is pure none stop negative dribble, mostly political. As for the bad Mustang rep we on here can't help the morons who spin out and wreck their Mustang's leaving a Cars and Coffee. It doesn't take any personal fortitude to be a pessimist, optimism on the other hand is much more difficult which is why it is rarer to see and much harder to sale.

Nice story though.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019