Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the biggest problem with us Americans is lane discipline. With out wide open highways in the fly over states, speeds of 100mph or more would be safe if the drivers were not idiots.

No one uses blinkers, and everyone camps in the left lane for no reason.

I do 8 road trips a year between 1,000 and 2,220 highway miles. It is unbelievable how bad people drive. People from Illinois being the absolute worst.
I lived in Illinois for 37 years just west of the chicagoland area, have to agree.. people there drove like idiots, they would drive through town doing 60 in a 40 and then get on the highway and do 60 in a 55, like what?

Terry
Sponsored

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Having served 13 USAF active and now 25 total in DoD I get miffed anymore when something like this is brought, any time someone gets wadded up about some kind of veteran program and military discount, I'm tired of hearing it actually. Like you're owed some kind of continuing gratuity or something. There's no draft and no one owes you a damn thing.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Having served 13 USAF active and now 25 total in DoD I get miffed anymore when something like this is brought, any time someone gets wadded up about some kind of veteran program and military discount, I'm tired of hearing it actually. Like you're owed some kind of continuing gratuity or something. There's no draft and no one owes you a damn thing.
LOL, having served 20 USAF and ejected, you need a stiff drink Joe.

Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
I lived in Illinois for 37 years just west of the chicagoland area, have to agree.. people there drove like idiots, they would drive through town doing 60 in a 40 and then get on the highway and do 60 in a 55, like what?

Terry
you havent been to houston, highway speed limit 65, i drive 80 and still get passed by 75% of the cars

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Is it too much to ask an Auto manufacturer for a chance to BUY their god dammed car?

Well it's GM after all and it seems they don't like sales, just ask the the Camaro guys who are happy with their "Less common" car.:lol:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
:hail:

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Yeah, the biggest problem with us Americans is lane discipline. With out wide open highways in the fly over states, speeds of 100mph or more would be safe if the drivers were not idiots.

No one uses blinkers, and everyone camps in the left lane for no reason.

I do 8 road trips a year between 1,000 and 2,220 highway miles. It is unbelievable how bad people drive. People from Illinois being the absolute worst.
Heh... yeah they're bad out here in UT too. They will crawl along 15mph slower than the speed limit in a 45mph or 55mph road, but get to where two lanes merge into just one and these same idiots who were apparently in no damn hurry just 5 minutes ago want to blow a headgasket redlining their little 1990 Toyota Corolla to be the one to get in the front of the pack so they can resume going along way under the speed limit. They'll pull out of parking lots right in front of you ignoring any opening behind you, forcing you to stand on your brakes. Even at 4am when nobody else is even out on the road, I once watched a car just slightly ahead of me in the rightmost lane suddenly do a 180 while shiny bits of headlight debris and bumper shattered and scatters along the street. Took me a second to realize the idiot pulling out of the gas station just ran right into his right bumper regardless of the fact that there was ZERO people behind us. I've had people try to merge into my lane on the freeway as if I were invisible and then swerve back into their lane while I'm crapping myself and riding as much of the shoulder as I can and slowing down because if I can't get ahead of them due to cars in front of me then I at least want them where I can watch them like a paranoid hawk. I live in a 5 mile radius from work and just in the 15 minutes it takes me to drive home it's a guarantee I'll see an accident or fender-bender at least every two days. The stupidity is real haha. These people all drive like they're either inbred or on drugs.
Sponsored