Sponsored

Why I am enjoying this covid hysteria.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
OK first let me say yeah its bad I get it. Im making this post because seriously I am over 2020 and wish it would take its boot off my neck at this point. So like Monty Python I figure lets look at the bright side of life. Maybe smile a bit.

I have now up to date on all my shows I wanted to watch and totally think I have sen everything Hulu, prime, netflix and disney have to offer.

My bank account has grown since I spend less on gas, going out to eat happens no more and now I dont go walk around stores cause im bored and end up buying things.

Got a check for free from the government. (which Im sure is not free but that s a different topic)

Totally having more sex since both stuck at home LOL

Wifes learned to cook better food and has been helping with cooking. (before I did all the cooking)

When I do go out to drive less people on the roads so makes it more fun

If you happen to find yourself with no mask in public it makes people stay away from you and not want to talk. Good for me cause I get tons of social distance and well I dont like people in public coming up to me anyway so.

The age old conversation of where do you want to go to eat, i dont care where you want, well Im asking you cause i picked last time, well pick again., no you pick, i dont care, blah blah blah... has come to an end cause well these is no where to go LOL

I get to play more video games.

I only dressed the cat up once I swear

People have discovered the phone again. I mean real life like picked it up dialed and called. Had many many hours long conversations with friends instead of those damn text messages.

The forums have become lively with pointless bickering and ego concentric opinions and false fact finding. Its highly entertaining. Cant say I dont jump into those convos LOL

People mostly now wash their hands after they piss and sh*t so maybe the flu, hep A and B and the other host of nasties from nasty people will go down now that people are more aware of their nastiness.

And pretty much after about 8 PM, at least where Live the whole area out side goes quiet. Its nice.
Sponsored

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, life is different. I don't like some of the changes but others have been good as you've said. I think the rat race pace has been slowed down and we're now able to notice those around us that really count.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm so glad I'm not invested in a CRE ETF.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
It has given me time to see if I am ready to not work for the rest of my life at my current full time job. I'm scared of the day to come when they call me back to work.
So I'm still not sure.
Sponsored