Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
In my neck of the woods it's Dodges you have to worry about. I will do a quick run up the Freeway ramp and then settle down to about 80mph. When a Dodge Charger who can't judge speed just about rides up my ass before correcting.

Or the kid whose Dad bought him an 800hp Hellcat that only seems to be able to leave rubber tracks wherever he goes. Sees me way up in traffic and drives on the wrong side of the street to catch up so I see his incredible prowess :cwl:
:party:
The Hellcat drivers are the worst, followed by their lesser Dodge brethren. They always have something to prove and showcase the problem of cars that can quickly get into triple digit speeds driven by people with double digit IQs.
Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Also, I'm really done w/ FWD vs. RWD arguments. Yes, for pure racing and drifting you'll want RWD, but if you think a FWD car cannot be a badass performer, let me introduce you to the Civic Type R ... You may be seeing its tail lights, especially in a corner. (yes I realize the Type R *does* have a front LSD, as did my Civic Si (2014).
Lol, it's not an argument though. I've owned far more FWD cars, it's not that I don't think they can perform. I just don't care for the characteristics under full chat. The Civic Type R is fast, sure. But a GT isn't going to have that much trouble keeping up with one if the driver isn't scared. Unless you have a base GT on stock all seasons, lol.

My complaint was more with the complete lack of any actual performance upgrades with the TRD package. I'd much rather have an AWD limited.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Have you actually been in a 5 series? Toyota makes a quality product, but it is no BMW, at least in terms of materials quality and luxury. Even their lexus stuff tends to be a steps down from all the German interiors.
I think the point was it’s that it’s closer to BMW than Mustang, especially for the price. Ford really has no excuses when it comes to this.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Just yesterday I'm at a stoplight, in the right lane. Car next to me a nissan altima. I accelerate like normal, not crazy or anything just enjoying the beautiful day and I don't know what they're trying to do but accelerate super fast to get ahead of me but I let them because I don't want to race and before I can do anything they then proceed to change lanes right in front of me and slow down lol and I'm like wth! It was annoying, the road was clear ahead of us in both lanes and they weren't trying to make a right. They stayed in that lane in front of me until I could make my right turn at the next light. I'm still bewildered by it. :headbang:

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Just yesterday I'm at a stoplight, in the right lane. Car next to me a nissan altima. I accelerate like normal, not crazy or anything just enjoying the beautiful day and I don't know what they're trying to do but accelerate super fast to get ahead of me but I let them because I don't want to race and before I can do anything they then proceed to change lanes right in front of me and slow down lol and I'm like wth! It was annoying, the road was clear ahead of us in both lanes and they weren't trying to make a right. They stayed in that lane in front of me until I could make my right turn at the next light. I'm still bewildered by it. :headbang:
They have been doing that on Houston freeway lately. But....They then jab their brakes on Get out and do an armed robbery in the middle of the road. During the struggle. The moron fired his gun into his forehead.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-driver-during-minor-car-accident-police-say/

ON THE FREEWAY!!

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I think the point was it’s that it’s closer to BMW than Mustang, especially for the price. Ford really has no excuses when it comes to this.
He was talking about the toyota trd. Ford absolutely could do better for the price Though. I dont know why but American makes generally have bad interiors. Even Cadillac.
Sponsored