Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Haha I know, I haven't run across another VB mustang either. I did see a F150 in velocity blue once, it was such a good looking color viewed from a distance, definitely turned my head lol we chose well lol 😜

That's hilarious!:cwl:
Me neither 😁 I’ve seen VB Ranger in my area but no stangs.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I was a disappointment, I only floored it quickly up to 65-70 onto highway then cruise. People always got beside me in stang and would recommend and honk at me to do something

I disappointed
Same. I'm not hotrodding on the streets or freeway. I have waaaaay to much to lose (besides my car) if something went poorly or I got pulled over.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
In NYC, the highways at night turn into NASCAR tracks.
I have a 35 mile per way commute on the Belt Parkway. 50mph speed limit
Every night, I get a BMW or MB flying past around 80 mph and weaving through traffic.
Inevitably, it gets followed by 5 or 6 shitbox fartcans trying to "race".
I witnessed 4 collisions in the last year.
My favorite was a Civic that had his entire rear clip sheared off as he cut in front of an Escalade.

I refuse to engage.

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
In NYC, the highways at night turn into NASCAR tracks.
I have a 35 mile per way commute on the Belt Parkway. 50mph speed limit
Every night, I get a BMW or MB flying past around 80 mph and weaving through traffic.
Inevitably, it gets followed by 5 or 6 shitbox fartcans trying to "race".
I witnessed 4 collisions in the last year.
My favorite was a Civic that had his entire rear clip sheared off as he cut in front of an Escalade.

I refuse to engage.
That’s bc nyc is literally the worst place in the world. Lol

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I must be in the minority here because no one is a douche when I'm in the Mustang. Most people just want to check it out.

I've given the beans to a few fast cars and they pull up all grins. Sometimes I think it's me.

I'd love to race a Viper GTS. :)

Sponsored

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I must be in the minority here because no one is a douche when I'm in the Mustang. Most people just want to check it out.

I've given the beans to a few fast cars and they pull up all grins. Sometimes I think it's me.

I'd love to race a Viper GTS. :)
I too like to give other drivers of fast cars cans of beans. Sharing is caring 🤘

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
An Old Man with a Hat in a cool car is the worst...
I dont have a hat. I have a VMP 2.3 on this thing, though. Dont mess with the Old Man Without a Hat. My dad used to gripe about old men with hats driving too slow 60 years ago. Some things never change.

jag7885

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru WRX STI
For me, it's mostly the truck / SUV crowd who tends to be aggressive. Oh and those V6 Chargers! It's the same when I drive my STI. I tend to drive with the flow of traffic, once in a while a little spirited accelaration. Both my cars have relatively quiet exhausts, and I don't go around instigating.

Either these people just want to see how quickly you can accelarate and they know they don't have a chance. Alternatively, they may just be ignorant and think their car is faster.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
I've only had my car a few days, but so far the only reckless attention it's gotten has been from other mustang drivers....

The last one had "Milf Hunter" written on his car in crayon (soap?) and flashed me the "hook em horns" sign. I guess YMMV in terms of experiences...

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
For me, it's mostly the truck / SUV crowd who tends to be aggressive. Oh and those V6 Chargers! It's the same when I drive my STI. I tend to drive with the flow of traffic, once in a while a little spirited accelaration. Both my cars have relatively quiet exhausts, and I don't go around instigating.

Either these people just want to see how quickly you can accelarate and they know they don't have a chance. Alternatively, they may just be ignorant and think their car is faster.
Every charger is blowing down the highway and weaving traffic. Few days ago saw the aftermath of a charger that smashed into rear quarter panel of mustang next road over

i feel like that’s the same charger that tries to pass me there but unsure bc it’s always at night. It’s 40, but many double it. It’s called Garber race way (garber is the road lol)
Sponsored