Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I never had a problem when I had my Mustangs. I did have a tailgater problem when I had a Mini Cooper S and a BMW 135i. It seemed like everybody wanted to ride my ass all the time.
Seroiusly… they should ride your ass in those cars?.:cwl:
Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Hi all new member and 30 year truck driver have experienced all kinds crazy stuff . Tailgating and distracted driving is a big problem all over. I prefer pickup trucks for daily driving had a Ford Fusion and the trucks and SUV's will run you over. I just sold 2014 Mustang V6 and bought 2017 GT and now the boy down street rev's his cackling Red Camaro whenever he drives by . wow I'm really impressed :clap:
Welcome to the forum!

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Seroiusly… they should ride your ass in those cars?.:cwl:
Yeah, both were more fun than my Mustang, but I don't own them any more either. I do miss the 135i though. Full bolt on, stage 3 tune with meth, full M3 suspension. Fun little car with about 450 hp, and convertible to boot.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Yeah, both were more fun than my Mustang, but I don't own them any more either. I do miss the 135i though. Full bolt on, stage 3 tune with meth, full M3 suspension. Fun little car with about 450 hp, and convertible to boot.
Yet to find a mini more fun than my mustang. I’ll keep looking though.

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10

Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Think Mustang is bad ! Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche Turbos are 10 X worse. Everyone I know dumped them, got sontired of racers and selfie seekers. They bought classic sports cars instead - the ones with 180 HP haha and love them.
Nobody bothers me at all in my M5 because nobody knows it has 650 wheel hp. 🤪

charlied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Limited
One evening on the way home from work a modded 80's camaro pulled up to me on the freeway, i rarely race anyone, and this car was no exception. He kept revving next to me and lurching forward, then he looked at me, i pointed my thumb and gestured in a backwards motion and said "cop" and he nodded and slowed down. I never laughed so hard.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I think the op answered his own question.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Just came back from church. Challenger behind me was challenging me.. Passed me in a 35 mph zone, probably going 50 - 60 mph. Cop saw it and pulled him over. :clap: Happy Sunday!

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
It’s hilarious how ever since I got this GT, everyone is a complete asshole around me in it. Like everybody constantly rides my ass, and it’s little ricers. Today was a fart piped little Mitsubishi, who decided to ride my ass while I’m doing 60 on a 50mph road, then when i downshift to annoy him, he speeds around me doing like 80. Like, really? Do you think you stand a chance in your little rice 4 banger if i even decided I wanted to race you? Like grow up. Lol I’m just trying to cruise, I’m not racing anybody.
Happened earlier as well with a Ford Focus. A FOCUS! same exact thing!!! Not even an st or an rs. A legit stock boring beige focus. Like dude, get real lol. People are ridiculous.

Forgot to add, nobody did this with my 2014 v6 lol. The one car that those little ricers could stand a chance against, they wouldn’t. But a car that will absolutely wreck them, they try to be tough. Lmao
This remind me of a joke.
Some of the bulls are all standing out in the field, while the cows are grazing. Then the top bull arrives, and begins eying up the cows. The littlest bull starts snorting and stamping his front hoofs. The other bulls ask him if he’s crazy, the top bull would kick his ass but good. The littlest bull replies, “That’s okay, I just don’t want him to mistake me for a cow.”

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Since I got a full exhaust I have endless opportunities for races. I think most of them are people that just want to hear it and some think they are faster…I’m not the fastest by no means but I haven’t been beat from a roll yet. But the other day I was the instigator, I have only have done the instigating about six times (hellcats Porsches..etc). I saw a Chrysler 300 that had a drag pack on it and sounded like it was straight piped. So I chased him down when traffic cleared after he passed me and gave him the bump jumps to see if he wanted to play. So we took off and he must have been stock cause it was ugly for him. After I was a few dozen car lengths on him he continued flying by me straight pipes screaming🤭.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Just came back from church. Challenger behind me was challenging me.. Passed me in a 35 mph zone, probably going 50 - 60 mph. Cop saw it and pulled him over. :clap: Happy Sunday!
I don't know about you, but I pretty much try to stay within the speed limits, ya know, give or take a bit, but TO is so bright, and I'm not complaining, I love it, but I certainly wouldn't want to draw extra attention by blatantly speeding. Some people are just nuts, not to mention the safety concerns!

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
I don't know about you, but I pretty much try to stay within the speed limits, ya know, give or take a bit, but TO is so bright, and I'm not complaining, I love it, but I certainly wouldn't want to draw extra attention by blatantly speeding. Some people are just nuts, not to mention the safety concerns!
I was going 35, Challenger was speeding to get passed me. I try to stay close to speed limits, at least in the city. :blush:
Sponsored