Why DIDN'T you get a camaro?

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
In a sense. I get the muscle vs fat density thing (a lb is a lb no matter what). I was a physical therapist assistant and a personal trainer prior to thr military. But a smaller (weight wise) person can appear larger than someone heavier depending on muscle.

Actually, my dad is a little heavier. You wouldnt think it looking at them though.

When i say my buddy is huge, hes like 6'5 285ish, jacked. 6 pack and all. Hes crazy. People always got scared at some of the silly tug o war competitions when he walked up. My dad is the same height but closer to 295-300. My dad is a big dude dont get me wrong, but he doesnt look as big as my buddy. Lol
I feel like this one is going to evolve into a "my dad can beat up your dad" argument.....

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Holy crap! I am away from the forums for a few months and this and a couple other threads is the best you can come up with? Looking at a few of these threads objectively, they seem like a bunch of 4th graders arguing about who is going to get the milk from the cafe for snack time!

LOL Happy Holiday's everyone!

Grabber Lime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Camaro is ugly IMO and the interior is terrible

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The LT1 is the best bang for the buck car and the cheapest to buy vs others.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
In a sense. I get the muscle vs fat density thing (a lb is a lb no matter what). I was a physical therapist assistant and a personal trainer prior to thr military. But a smaller (weight wise) person can appear larger than someone heavier depending on muscle.

Actually, my dad is a little heavier. You wouldnt think it looking at them though.

When i say my buddy is huge, hes like 6'5 285ish, jacked. 6 pack and all. Hes crazy. People always got scared at some of the silly tug o war competitions when he walked up. My dad is the same height but closer to 295-300. My dad is a big dude dont get me wrong, but he doesnt look as big as my buddy. Lol
In the military, I joined I was 17, 5’8 124lbs, I gained 30lbs in 3-4 months of infantry and airborne school.

my peers was around180-200 pounds. Later in military Iwas 158lbs benching almost 300lbs, my muscle on my small frame made me look like a hulk

it was an illusion though, my peers was stronger in every way but their muscle didn’t stick out like my mass on my small frame.
I just turned 30 and still 155 lol

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
that just isn't true..there isn't only one aftermarket shifter for the camaro.
There’s many options. It’s the first thing I did with my 2021. After a week, I quickly came to the conclusion I would never like the stock shifter. A $70 fix.

Attachments

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I disagree. I hate the camera+screen setup for the rear view mirror in the Camaro. You have to readjust your vision depth to look at a screen that is 14" in front of your face, and that takes your eyes a moment to adjust to it, then when you look back 100 feet ahead of you at the road, it takes another moment for your eyes to adjust to that. The same thing will happen with screens and cameras as side view mirrors.

With mirrors, no depth adjustment is necessary, because you are staring into the distance in the mirror.
You are definitely in the minority with not liking the rearview camera mirror. I found it to be one of the most useful options with the Camaro. It does take a day or so for your eyes to adjust to it in the same way if you wear glasses for a year and decide to wear contact lenses.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
ou are definitely in the minority with not liking the rearview camera mirror.
for operating the vehicle while in Reverse I have no problem with. I didn't like it at all when driving down the highway. But then again I hadn't spent hours in the car forcing myself to use it.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
You are definitely in the minority with not liking the rearview camera mirror. I found it to be one of the most useful options with the Camaro. It does take a day or so for your eyes to adjust to it in the same way if you wear glasses for a year and decide to wear contact lenses.

for operating the vehicle while in Reverse I have no problem with. I didn't like it at all when driving down the highway. But then again I hadn't spent hours in the car forcing myself to use it.
It grew on me. Have to admit

A1doz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
drove both the mustang and the camaro. Loved the exterior of both was leaning towards camaro but sheesh I couldn't see myself driving that everyday interior is meh... I felt so cramped in there compared to the mustang.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
The LT1 is the best bang for the buck car and the cheapest to buy vs others.
And the vert w/ the top down resolves the low roof, gun slit/chop top look. A Camaro with the top down is the best looking Camaro. Nice car