Sponsored

Why didn’t they put the Shelby letters on the back deck lid ?

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
This is the one badge I wish had come from the factory like this. I was looking for something like this and was tempted to try whipping something up on a 3D printer. I'm going to order a pair and see how they look. Plus, having a black R, I like the little red touch of accent.

Edit: Just ordered, will report back. Not cheap, so I'm really hoping the product in-hand delivers.
I think that looks good and will especially look good on black. Can't wait to see pics.
Sponsored

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I don know how I feel about this, R on the fender that is. I will say this, to each their own. Almost bought a Raptor but the truck would never see its intendid purpose so I passed. Instead I got a smoking deal on a 18 F150 with the 5.0l and the 10speed auto and tow packages. Currently shopping for a trailer. The car will not see lots of street time time in the future. SO! I am going to race her out. YUP! DECAL MANIA!!! Was going to do a custom wrap livery but the cost was more than I am willing to spend. And! AG is to nice a colour to cover up. I have selected decals from the track attack cars, GT4 and the FP350. I have a mock up but still toying with location of all decals. When I have laid the vinyl I will share for all of you to mock me :lol:. Actually, I don give a s!@t what you think. hahahaha.
I, for one, look forward to your pics!

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah I see where you're coming from. I can bring myself to try it because Ford is also the one that instead decided to print the giant words "Carbon Fiber" on my radiator shroud under the hood. :doh:
I thought that was rather cheesy also. The only carbon fiber piece on the whole car, (non-R), and they need to broadcast it instead of spending that money on something like the jelly-bean delete! (coolant cont.)

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Gotta admit the car is pretty awesome when we're nick picking little crap like this! Less is more in my book. Thus the black on black on black. I'd rather be heard than seen.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Yeah I see where you're coming from. I can bring myself to try it because Ford is also the one that instead decided to print the giant words "Carbon Fiber" on my radiator shroud under the hood. :doh:

Yeah I'm not a fan of that myself, but luckily nobody ever gets to see it. Especially considering it's more nylon composite than carbon fiber composite. Which is why it looks like what it is, plastic.

Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Don't care if ya like it, don't care if ya don't. It's my damn car. :cheers:
2236.jpg

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech
Hey man, no ill-intent... Shelby swag is cool, but not always to everyone's taste. I have lots of Shelby, GT350, and Cobra related stuff around the house, garage, and in my closet. Just having a little fun with the over-the-top aspect of some of the stuff... including the lettering on the back of the cars.

Real story - A friend of mine has a really, really, badass 427 small-block / 750 hp, '66 fastback that's done as a GT350 clone. It has incredibly loud exhaust exiting just in front of the rear wheels using the flat "boom tube" pipes from Dr. Gas (think real NASCAR stuff) and one of the lumpiest cams I've ever heard on the street. He pulled up next to an older couple in their Corvette convertible, both of whom were wearing straw hats with bands that matched the color of their car and had the car's logo embroidered on them. Over the noise and the noxious race fuel exhaust (110 octane leaded), he yelled "Hey, nice hats!!!" As he pulled away, all they saw was his license plate that reads VETEATR.
^^^ ahh man ...what a douche!!..I am crying! . Thanks for the laugh!!

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Not a fan at all.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
The area under the wing above the black panel is just too small for lettering. In my opinion (I also say do as you wish....it’s year) it would only look good on a non striped car.

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
What do you do when you show up at the track and #33 was already registered to another car for the day lol? :shrug:
It has happened before. So to answer your question, nothing happens. Unless! Both cars are AG GT350R's with exactly the same decals ; ) Or I can just add a 0

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Hey Harold you could always add a negative in front of the #33!

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously to each their own..... not my taste at all but a local owner I know (and some of you here know him as well) did this to his. Mostly to personalize it so different strokes for different folks.
C62A28F9-8539-4970-A8D4-E21E580F3488.jpeg
I like this. Somebody changed out my rear badge before i got my car. It's a Chinese knock off and it bugs the hell out of me. Been thinking of changing to this panel instead.
Sponsored