Sponsored

Why didn’t they put the Shelby letters on the back deck lid ?

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I don know how I feel about this, R on the fender that is. I will say this, to each their own. Almost bought a Raptor but the truck would never see its intendid purpose so I passed. Instead I got a smoking deal on a 18 F150 with the 5.0l and the 10speed auto and tow packages. Currently shopping for a trailer. The car will not see lots of street time time in the future. SO! I am going to race her out. YUP! DECAL MANIA!!! Was going to do a custom wrap livery but the cost was more than I am willing to spend. And! AG is to nice a colour to cover up. I have selected decals from the track attack cars, GT4 and the FP350. I have a mock up but still toying with location of all decals. When I have laid the vinyl I will share for all of you to mock me :lol:. Actually, I don give a s!@t what you think. hahahaha.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I don know how I feel about this. I will say this, to each their own. Almost bought a Raptor but the truck would never see its intendid purpose so I passed. Instead I got a smoking deal on a 18 F150 with the 5.0l and the 10speed auto and tow packages. Currently shopping for a trailer. The car will not see lots of street time time in the future. SO! I am going to race her out. YUP! DECAL MANIA!!! Was going to do a custom wrap livery but the cost was more than I am willing to spend. And! AG is to nice a colour to cover up. I have selected decals from the track attack cars, GT4 and the FP350. I have a mock up but still toying with location of all decals. When I have laid the vinyl I will share for all of you to mock me :lol:. Actually, I don give a s!@t what you think. hahahaha.
Love it! Do it all!

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I don know how I feel about this, R on the fender that is. I will say this, to each their own. Almost bought a Raptor but the truck would never see its intendid purpose so I passed. Instead I got a smoking deal on a 18 F150 with the 5.0l and the 10speed auto and tow packages. Currently shopping for a trailer. The car will not see lots of street time time in the future. SO! I am going to race her out. YUP! DECAL MANIA!!! Was going to do a custom wrap livery but the cost was more than I am willing to spend. And! AG is to nice a colour to cover up. I have selected decals from the track attack cars, GT4 and the FP350. I have a mock up but still toying with location of all decals. When I have laid the vinyl I will share for all of you to mock me :lol:. Actually, I don give a s!@t what you think. hahahaha.
Actually absolutely nothing wrong with your plans. Not mandatory but the more decals, the more fitting.... because race/track car= intended use.

No posing there. Just like the track attack program... :headbang:

30125419412_8aa1b1ee86_b.jpg

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
This is the one badge I wish had come from the factory like this. I was looking for something like this and was tempted to try whipping something up on a 3D printer. I'm going to order a pair and see how they look. Plus, having a black R, I like the little red touch of accent.

Edit: Just ordered, will report back. Not cheap, so I'm really hoping the product in-hand delivers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
Simple, really....the car is too fast, the glue couldn't hold the letters onto the car, they flew off during pre-production testing, ford did away with the idea to avoid customer complaints/warranty work

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Edit: Just ordered, will report back. Not cheap, so I'm really hoping the product in-hand delivers.

I had an early 6.2l Raptor and used their badges. They ended up being much nicer than the OEM badges that Ford put on the trucks that they replicated. My buddy has these on his R and they are nice. Albeit a bit overpriced. Unfortunately, since Ford didn't do it I can't bring myself to do it.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I had an early 6.2l Raptor and used their badges. They ended up being much nicer than the OEM badges that Ford put on the trucks that they replicated. My buddy has these on his R and they are nice. Albeit a bit overpriced. Unfortunately, since Ford didn't do it I can't bring myself to do it.
Yeah I see where you're coming from. I can bring myself to try it because Ford is also the one that instead decided to print the giant words "Carbon Fiber" on my radiator shroud under the hood. :doh:
Sponsored