• Total voters

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
Curious why you all selected the Bullitt over other Mustang models. For me it was a combination of the exclusive color and extra power. You can make 2 selections in the poll.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Actually ................. All of the choices. Car gets so many compliments when I stop to fuel. More so than my C7 Z06.

SunTzu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope
I agree with The Texan, Mikey. All the reasons.

npole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019
Alle the above except being a McQueen fan, plus I find it quite unique in style, a perfect mix between modernity and timeless fashion. When I buy a car I'm always worried that I could get bored of its look, but looking at the Bullitt and its subtle but stylish difference versus the GT, I believe I would never get bored of it in a year or 10 years. I could put my hands on the engine, I don't think I'll ever add anything that could transform its original look.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I wanted a manual grand tourer, cross shopped against the charger, challenger and camaro. Yeah I know auto only but hey I was only looking

Saw a Bullitt in a dealership while getting other car serviced, fell in love with the cueball, the color, loved the movie* so bonus there and the fact it was a step up from a GT but not a GT350 so my kidneys wouldn't get beaten every time I drove it and pissed blood after a spirited drive :)

Loved the aluminium switches, the digital display and when i test drove it the exhaust, oh my God, I want I want I want.

I also didn't want a mid life crisis look at me car so understated , no stripes, no badges, beautiful color (green isn't my favorite color but cant fault the DHG) was a plus. The fact my teenage kids cant fit in the back is a plus :like:

Biggest negative for me was the hood prop, I mean seriously Ford come on, the engine bay is a mess but they always are in Fords, looks like a plumber had a party in the bay. Oh and the gear box, drove a Challenger manual, man that's a nice box. Scat pack was a reasonable compromise on big wallow and firm ride as well.

*Fun fact, when I collected the car my son drove me there in his black hellcat charger and I followed him home. Guess what sound track I was playing on the way home. Only negative was he refused to crash into a gas station at the end :)

PS why do they all play the wrong song on youtube, its not the theme tune folks, it's "Shifting Gears"

Sponsored

AnotherSteve

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I voted for the DHG color. I love it more when its sunny so perhaps I really like light HG. Second would be the understated look that jwt mentioned but it wasn't a choice. Look is low key badassness!

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
I'm the step child, ended up with a black Bullitt. Had a hard time deciding if the green was for me. It is a beautiful color, just couldn't decide if it was for me. I kept thinking green with the red calipers is like a xmas ornament. For me, it wasn't about the movie or McQueen, I liked that it was slightly different than a GT, had a bit more HP, and a limited edition. Black normally isn't for me either, but the dealer added stripes that really helped the looked IMO, so I bought it.

OP
OP
cosmo73

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
I'm the step child, ended up with a black Bullitt. Had a hard time deciding if the green was for me. It is a beautiful color, just couldn't decide if it was for me. I kept thinking green with the red calipers is like a xmas ornament. For me, it wasn't about the movie or McQueen, I liked that it was slightly different than a GT, had a bit more HP, and a limited edition. Black normally isn't for me either, but the dealer added stripes that really helped the looked IMO, so I bought it.
Can you post a picture?

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
I came from a Hellcat. It was fun as hell and insanely fast. But it's not all about fast (at least to me). This car is so much more fun to drive. Superchargers sound great, but there's nothing like the sound of a highly tuned N/A motor. Oh yea, DHG is awesome.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Never saw the movie, etc. I voted none of the above, since the Bullitt was the cheapest fully-loaded GT by far. In fact, I couldn't find a single GT fully loaded like the Bullitt, so it was the only choice, basically. I wanted black initially, but after seeing that it had green stitching inside, it was a deal-breaker for me, so ended up with a proper green :D. Also liked it didn't have any badges, so saved the time to remove them since day 1. Initially wanted to remove all Bullitt parts, but eventually warmed up to them, so it will stay stock. And yes, the sound seems to be unique, and the best V8 I've ever heard, so that did it for me. And of all the other choices, the extra 20HP was welcome, along with the GT350 engine parts :).

Speedycrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1913, 2010 Mustang GT (racecar)
I voted for the DHG and 480 hp, but I also love the "plain jane" look, no badges(except the Bullitt dogbowl), no rear spoiler, clean crisp lines!
Sponsored