Sponsored

Why did you buy your Bullitt?

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I will trade my Ecoboost for the bullitt. First of all I wanted to drive an American V8 as long as it is affordable in Germany. When I leanerd the Bullitt will be available in a limited number I was happy because I love the decent look and the cool DHG.
In Germany they call it “Montana Grün“.
BTW I never saw the movie.
HaHa; i live in Montana and that is not a color we normally associate with our state. Most of it is white 6 months out of the year.

Glacier-NP-Cover.jpg
Sponsored

Gaglug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
1. Looks/cool factor. I love the color, I love that it's debadged, and I like that it's strong but understated.
2. It's not the same as everyone else's Mustang. While I would have been happy with a 2019 GT Premium, having a car that isn't just like any old other '18/'19 was one of the things that drew me to the Bullitt.
3. Keeper car. I'm not planning on swapping out the Bullitt like I would normally swap out a regular car after a number of years.

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
Because of the Gauge pack, Torsen Diff and the Strut Brace. Then Ford decided not to fit the three items to UK cars making it basically a GT with green paint and half of the PP pack but still charging full price so I cancelled.

dagobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost , Ford S-Max, Mustang Bullitt since 07/2019
Vehicle Showcase
@daven2505

I think we get the Torsen Diff in the EU. The strut brace can be ordered by your Ford dealer. There is still CAI und GT350 intake left. I‘m sorry you can not choose the shorter gear ratio they have in the US. Cancelling? Never ever.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I got mine because I'm a movie fan. Also, Steve showed up at my seance a couple of months ago and told me to.

Sponsored

Bullitt1589

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #1589
I owned 01 DHG #0048 for 9 years before it got rear ended and totaled, I've been missing it ever since. Watched the reveal live, figured it was out of my price range. Did some math and figured a newer car could work so started shopping 16 GT350's, realized I could get a brand new Bullitt for the same money so made it happen. It will hopefully be a forever car.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - I’m a 76 year old soon to be first time Mustang owner. My order has been accepted, just waiting for a build date. My first car was in the mid ‘60s college years - a ‘55 Sunliner,V8, stick with overdrive, great sounding glass packs and plenty of rust. Never had another Ford. Since this is likely my last new car before the family hides my keys on me, I thought it might be appropriate to get another Ford. Thus the new Bullitt. The Recaro Seats and MagneRide might encourage me to do some aggressive driving, which would border on insanity at my age, so I only opted for the Electronics Package to avoid temptation. So, you won’t see me at the drag strip, but I plan to use it daily except during the winter months. Like my computer, I realize that I will only be tapping a portion of the car’s potential. I’m old enough that I saw the film in a real small screen movie theatre. It was a cool movie at the time, mostly because of the chase scene and Steve McQueen. I remember another old movie with a great car chase starring Gene Hackman. Since I am at the beginning of the Mustang learning curve I hope to learn some things via this forum. Appreciate the education. I also have a ‘65 GTO and am trading my ‘92 Vette in toward the Bullitt. I only have a 3 car garage and a little birdie suggested I leave an empty bay for the wife’s car. Stay healthy and drive safely... I’m an Old Phart from New York State where the government’s motto is: If you can’t figure out what to do with it, TAX IT!

Tickdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt
I got mine cause I gave up on the still to be release Supra. This one was the better buy below a GT350 with all the options I wanted. Plus.. Its a BULLITT!!
ahh, my third car. Man I miss that car.

front_left_quarter.jpg

Retroman1969

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Bullitt was always one of my favorite movies and Mustang was always one of my favorite cars,
Despite that, I’ve never thought strongly of owning a domestic car, even though I’ve really appreciated the efforts Ford has been making on the Mustang recently.

It was that chance meeting with the Bullitt on the dealer floor that instantly won my heart. I was just killing time waiting on my friend who was buying a C-Max.
I traded in an older Boxster and two Mercedes GLKs for this car. I feel like it was the best of both worlds in one vehicle. A roomy comfortable understated classy looking car that also drove and handled like a beast!
I also gained the best sound ever created and a sexy looking thing that doesn’t look like every other car on the road (jellybeans in black, white, silver or beige).

Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
F430 with the (European version) Tubi exhaust, and the Voodoo wound tight are a toss-up for aural delight. NEVER should have sold that thing...but the old school 'big block rumble' Ford coaxed out of the Bullitt's small Coyote is pretty damn nice :thumbsup:

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
.but the old school 'big block rumble' Ford coaxed out of the Bullitt's small Coyote is pretty damn nice :thumbsup:
No doubt, couldn't resist after I started it up on the lot

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Hi - I’m a 76 year old soon to be first time Mustang owner. My order has been accepted, just waiting for a build date. My first car was in the mid ‘60s college years - a ‘55 Sunliner,V8, stick with overdrive, great sounding glass packs and plenty of rust. Never had another Ford. Since this is likely my last new car before the family hides my keys on me, I thought it might be appropriate to get another Ford. Thus the new Bullitt. The Recaro Seats and MagneRide might encourage me to do some aggressive driving, which would border on insanity at my age, so I only opted for the Electronics Package to avoid temptation. So, you won’t see me at the drag strip, but I plan to use it daily except during the winter months. Like my computer, I realize that I will only be tapping a portion of the car’s potential. I’m old enough that I saw the film in a real small screen movie theatre. It was a cool movie at the time, mostly because of the chase scene and Steve McQueen. I remember another old movie with a great car chase starring Gene Hackman. Since I am at the beginning of the Mustang learning curve I hope to learn some things via this forum. Appreciate the education. I also have a ‘65 GTO and am trading my ‘92 Vette in toward the Bullitt. I only have a 3 car garage and a little birdie suggested I leave an empty bay for the wife’s car. Stay healthy and drive safely... I’m an Old Phart from New York State where the government’s motto is: If you can’t figure out what to do with it, TAX IT!
Good for you! Good luck, live long and prosper.
Sponsored