Sponsored

WHY DID YOU BUY A BULLITT?

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, here’s my list, did them myself: shifter base bushing, trans mount bushing insert, G-trac brace 2-point, IRS subframe support braces, braided hydraulic clutch line, clutch assist spring and perch kit, IRS subframe alignment kit and alum. vertical links (poly). Also did the JLT oil sep. (catch can) pass. Side. Oh almost forgot, rear sway bar too. May do a Steeda tune but not now. Car handles like a go cart, in a nice way.
I really like my Bullitt, I have resisted mods to keep it as dependable and comfortable as possible for road trips with my wife.
Sponsored

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I really like my Bullitt, I have resisted mods to keep it as dependable and comfortable as possible for road trips with my wife.
I gotcha. I think the best thing I did was changing out the factory clutch assist spring for the lighter Steeda spring. The factory spring makes the clutch feel way to soft, hard to tell when the clutch actually engages resulting in stalls and lurches. The Steeda spring feels like the old muscle car clutches. Some may not like that cause it does require a little more effort pushing in the clutch. Also the shifter base mount made the shifter feel less sloppy and more precise. No noticeable NVH.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Only way I could get a Mustang with a spoiler delete; 4 gauge pack; heated steering wheel; green

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
It just had everything I wanted and my GT didnt. Manual, the highland green, no spoiler, great interior with the matching stitching, magneride some performance goodies and the deep sound.....oh and the movie.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I love the color, love the sound...love doing all my mods including the Roush rear spoiler. Absolutely a thrill to drive and all the thumbs up are incredible!!!

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yes Sir! I get thumbs up every time. Even Chevy guys stare.

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
Subtle looks.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
It always baffles me when people buy things for, or do dress up re-enactments from days gone by.
I would never buy a new car due to badging.
I would buy based on the way some have responded. I like the color and the way it’s equipped.
If I bought one, I’d probably debadge the exterior and change out the wheels.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
It always baffles me when people buy things for, or do dress up re-enactments from days gone by.
I would buy based on the way some have responded. I like the color and the way it’s equipped.
@460Fred what’s left to “debadge” on a BULLITT?? The trunk panel emblem is the only one?? What else would you do....if you bought one??

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
That’s the beauty of the car world. You can have your opinion and others can have there’s.
what kind of mustang are you looking at buying???

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
@460Fred what’s left to “debadge” on a BULLITT?? The trunk panel emblem is the only one?? What else would you do....if you bought one??
I guess you could change the badge on the steering wheel as well. Maybe take off the Bullit K???? also, is that considered a badge? Oh Oh, the plates on the door seal also could be taken off. Either way, I know i'll enjoy mine as soon as I get her out of the body shop. Damn people backing into me.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I guess you could change the badge on the steering wheel as well. Maybe take off the Bullit K???? also, is that considered a badge? Oh Oh, the plates on the door seal also could be taken off. Either way, I know i'll enjoy mine as soon as I get her out of the body shop. Damn people backing into me.
Fred said... the outside!!! ....lol. Hope the shop does an excellent job of the car...Black should be an easy match!! Good luck and let us know.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Didn’t know the rear panel emblem was the only one. Good to know.
I just don’t like those wheels. I’d probably keep them for a while to see if they grew on me.
Other than that, I think it’s a smart looking Mustang, especially in green.

Nice wheels VooDoo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
These are the same wheels Shelby CS 11’s in Gunmetal Color ...I love them!!
AC563E75-C5A5-4C31-BECC-A8E4CBC44B21.jpeg
Sponsored