lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
You married the wrong woman, get rid of her while you can. The longer you wait the more expensive it will get, for God's sake do not have kids with her.

I married a normal woman and never have any of those problems, it took 30 years to find her. We have a blast together most of the time. Disagreements are five minutes long and we are back on track. I'm nice to her and she is nice to me. We agree on politics, money and religion. We picked out a house, it took five minutes to make the decision and it was a money maker. But, it did take 30 years to find her.

Most women act like yours because they feel like they are entitled to more than you can give them. If you made $250,000 a year, they'd be looking at guys making $500K and thinking, "Why isn't my turd husband making $500K?" Then they would start thinking of ways to screw that $500K a year guy and ditch you. They are unhappy because a stunning number of them are miserable entitled witches who feel that because they gave you a semi-decent shot of ass one or twice a month they are entitled to inflict their misery on you and squander your money. And they voted for Hillary and that shit didn't work out at all, if Trump wins again, you get four more years of misery.

In the future don't get married and be forced to give half your life's work to someone who only gave you marginal sex and poorly prepared meals. In a modern society, strong independent women should be fending for themselves and leaving you alone to enjoy cars and sports on TV and spend your money as you see fit, but they won't. They'll lie and trick you into marrying them and then teach you a lesson for treating them well. That lesson? It's simple, Never get married unless you want to die a slow miserable death rotting from the inside.

RUN.
Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Men are much more logical in their thinking and they can generally rationalize. With women, there's generally no logic and no reasoning that can be had so many times you're better off just talking to the wall.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The problem is, she's not picky. She'll eat almost anything. Also, I tried doing the Drill SGT thing and make a bigger mess if shd tries to be lazy. Boy, did I lose a lot of time listening to her saying how stupid that is. I just didn't know what else to do. I tried talking to her calmly, calm reminders, even doing it myself and she'll say "Oh, I'll do it." She'll only help out if I'm doing the exact thing. It drives me nuts! One day I got home from work and the room was a mess so I shoved everything on her side of the bed. She was so mad.
Is it a deal breaker for you? If no, then accept it and move forward, kind of like choosing your battles. If yes, then rip the band-aid off, deal with the temporary suck, and move on. Experience with my first wife taught me that every passing day of unhappiness is time you'll always wish you could get back. I have this black spot in my 20's about 3 years long that I wish I could get back. The day I told her "I'm taking my life back, and you're not gonna be part of it." was one of the most refreshing days I've had. It was like the chain around my ankles broke and I was able to swim back to the surface. Years later I met my now wife and we're 9 years in and still can't wait to get home to her every time. Everything is a balance. Nobody is absolutely perfect but you should never feel unhappy to the point of changing yourself. Be free and if she doesn't like it, she's the problem. On the other hand, talk to her, she may act a way you dislike because of something you're doing that bothers her and it can be a simple fix. Compromise the little things and stay firm on the big ones, that leads to a happy partnership IMO.

This counseling session will be $99.98. Gift cards from CJ's or AM strongly preferred.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
If my son ever tells me he is getting married I am beating him with the stupid stick!!!!!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
If my son ever tells me he is getting married I am beating him with the stupid stick!!!!!
But he'll LOVE her....hahaha kidding.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
You married the wrong woman, get rid of her while you can. The longer you wait the more expensive it will get, for God's sake do not have kids with her.

I married a normal woman and never have any of those problems, it took 30 years to find her. We have a blast together most of the time. Disagreements are five minutes long and we are back on track. I'm nice to her and she is nice to me. We agree on politics, money and religion. We picked out a house, it took five minutes to make the decision and it was a money maker. But, it did take 30 years to find her.

Most women act like yours because they feel like they are entitled to more than you can give them. If you made $250,000 a year, they'd be looking at guys making $500K and thinking, "Why isn't my turd husband making $500K?" Then they would start thinking of ways to screw that $500K a year guy and ditch you. They are unhappy because a stunning number of them are miserable entitled witches who feel that because they gave you a semi-decent shot of ass one or twice a month they are entitled to inflict their misery on you and squander your money. And they voted for Hillary and that shit didn't work out at all, if Trump wins again, you get four more years of misery.

In the future don't get married and be forced to give half your life's work to someone who only gave you marginal sex and poorly prepared meals. In a modern society, strong independent women should be fending for themselves and leaving you alone to enjoy cars and sports on TV and spend your money as you see fit, but they won't. They'll lie and trick you into marrying them and then teach you a lesson for treating them well. That lesson? It's simple, Never get married unless you want to die a slow miserable death rotting from the inside.

RUN.
I love my wife. She's not really like that at all. We have separate checking and savings account. She can cook really well (healthy and unhealthy). I can go out and buy any firearm I want and she'll actually be happy. The only thing I don't understand is the anger. Shit, I have PTSD from the Army and I'm the one who stays calm and collective.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Is it a deal breaker for you? If no, then accept it and move forward, kind of like choosing your battles. If yes, then rip the band-aid off, deal with the temporary suck, and move on. Experience with my first wife taught me that every passing day of unhappiness is time you'll always wish you could get back. I have this black spot in my 20's about 3 years long that I wish I could get back. The day I told her "I'm taking my life back, and you're not gonna be part of it." was one of the most refreshing days I've had. It was like the chain around my ankles broke and I was able to swim back to the surface. Years later I met my now wife and we're 9 years in and still can't wait to get home to her every time. Everything is a balance. Nobody is absolutely perfect but you should never feel unhappy to the point of changing yourself. Be free and if she doesn't like it, she's the problem. On the other hand, talk to her, she may act a way you dislike because of something you're doing that bothers her and it can be a simple fix. Compromise the little things and stay firm on the big ones, that leads to a happy partnership IMO.

This counseling session will be $99.98. Gift cards from CJ's or AM strongly preferred.
I'll apologize first and then she will for being angry. It's something I'm willing to accept considering the other women I've dated. I'm morr happy than not; I suppose I'm just ranting.

Also, we're Catholic. Counciling is free.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
and theoretically you're supposed to be on the same page WRT ethics, morals, and treatment of each other, or at least the desired standard.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'll apologize first and then she will for being angry. It's something I'm willing to accept considering the other women I've dated. I'm morr happy than not; I suppose I'm just ranting.

Good to hear! If you're both happy then stick it out for sure. There were a few issues that magically went away after like 5 years with my wife. One day she just woke up and didn't do the thing that bothered me and hasn't since. Or maybe it just got beat into me so much I stopped caring and just keep moving forward each day with communication and you'll be good.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing I don't understand is the anger. Shit, I have PTSD from the Army and I'm the one who stays calm and collective.
Much of women-kind live their life on their blouse sleeves. Men compartmentalize and broadly speaking (flawed?) logic overrules emotion. You can thank the testosterone that severs the left/right brain halves while in the womb.

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

The latest "women's movement" has done nothing but add confusion to the already-confusing pile of nonsense in their brains left over from Women's Lib. They want to strut around barking about Girl Power, women are powerful, women can do anything, women are strong, blah blah blah. Unfortunately, words don't get you all those things.....actions do. I think they're confused why men aren't just knuckling under and putting them in the driver's seat of everything in your mutual lives because they're supposed to be suddenly powerful. There's an eternal struggle for strength and equality going on in their minds, but those two things are never achieved because their efforts consist of nothing but a bunch of screaming and throwing fits, rather than taking actual steps to advance how they're viewed in the world. In their eyes, men are holding them down, when in actuality, men are actually waiting for them to climb up and join them.

In short, they're always pissed because they're always frustrated about not being taken seriously. So yelling at, and belittling their husbands and boyfriends is how they vent the steam. Unhappiness with their lives (bad boy vs. good boy, mentioned above), and hormonal imbalance throws gas on the fire. There's no making them happy, and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it. :-)

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a technician. I can understand mathematics, science, engineering, etc. After more than 30 years of marriage, I cannot answer that question because it defies logic.

Deleted member 35644

I'm a technician. I can understand mathematics, science, engineering, etc. After more than 30 years of marriage, I cannot answer that question because it defies logic.
And they know that...which makes them angrier.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The latest "women's movement" has done nothing but add confusion to the already-confusing pile of nonsense in their brains left over from Women's Lib. They want to strut around barking about Girl Power, women are powerful, women can do anything, women are strong, blah blah blah. Unfortunately, words don't get you all those things.....actions do. I think they're confused why men aren't just knuckling under and putting them in the driver's seat of everything in your mutual lives because they're supposed to be suddenly powerful. There's an eternal struggle for strength and equality going on in their minds, but those two things are never achieved because their efforts consist of nothing but a bunch of screaming and throwing fits, rather than taking actual steps to advance how they're viewed in the world. In their eyes, men are holding them down, when in actuality, men are actually waiting for them to climb up and join them.

In short, they're always pissed because they're always frustrated about not being taken seriously. So yelling at, and belittling their husbands and boyfriends is how they vent the steam. Unhappiness with their lives (bad boy vs. good boy, mentioned above), and hormonal imbalance throws gas on the fire. There's no making them happy, and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it. :-)
My wife will get on a feminist kick occasionally and I usually end it by asking a question like "When are you gonna take out the trash then?" or "Are you gonna cut the grass?" Screams for equality when what the evil feminists (not to be confused with legit feminists wanting to actually be equal) really want is to be above males. To some extent I view racism the same way but that's a different forum entirely lol. I'm all for equality but that means you're killing 50% of the spiders and I'm doing 50% of the dish washing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.