N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
How dare you bring fact-finding and critical thinking into this thread! Outrage for the sake of being outraged, that's what belongs here :giggle:
The whole point is that things are getting outta control. Btw.. Math is racist. That's the new one.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
People are all on board right up to the point it makes their life more difficult.

Like renaming a whole bunch of schools. Imagine trying to relearn the names of a whole bunch of schools. It would be irritating as hell. Probably the reason no one has started renaming those racist roads.
Who says? Robert E. Lee Street is a semi-major street in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Big push to get it renamed. Crazy stuff. Anyone else remember when a Chinese correspondent named Robert Lee was pulled from an assignment because his name was racist?

And like many cities, Phoenix has streets named after presidents in chronological order. Since all are already or soon to be declared racist, those will be next.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Big push up here too. Rename this and that cause aboriginals lost the 'indian wars' many moons ago and are following the cancel culture trend.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Big push up here too. Rename this and that cause aboriginals lost the 'indian wars' many moons ago and are following the cancel culture trend.
I think you're spot on brother.
Spot on.

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I heard there was talk of an "urban reserve" somewhere near CFB Winnipeg. Did anything ever come of that?

And yes, I'm utterly fed up with cancel culture. It's all BS.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I heard there was talk of an "urban reserve" somewhere near CFB Winnipeg. Did anything ever come of that?

And yes, I'm utterly fed up with cancel culture. It's all BS.
Yep. Taking them all from the north and transplanting them. People in Tuxedo cant give their 700k homes away now.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Math is racist. That's the new one
Actually that thread died a short time ago. That said even though they are intertwined this thread is about Cancel Culture and not Racism. That will start getting way to political and cause this thread to be shut down.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
How dare you bring fact-finding and critical thinking into this thread! Outrage for the sake of being outraged, that's what belongs here :giggle:
No need to pile on, I already reported that post to moderator.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
Yep. Taking them all from the north and transplanting them. People in Tuxedo cant give their 700k homes away now.
That is f*cked. Tuxedo used to be "the" neighbourhood back in the day. I'd be pissed if I was a home-owner there.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
That is f*cked. Tuxedo used to be "the" neighbourhood back in the day. I'd be pissed if I was a home-owner there.
Same thing happen to madison square, at the old DMV on Dominion & Portage, they scream treaty 1 which is land outside the city of Winnipeg only. Rest I can't get into cause no politico haha.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
My two cents:

The Seuss foundation, who sees over the publication of his books, decided to stop producing six of his books because no one was buying them. Not because they were canceled, not because they were banned, because they can’t sell the ones they already have. Was he a racist? Yes, he even came to his own conclusion to this as he was very vocal during WW2 about Japanese living in the US and produced the book "Horton Hears a Who!' as an apology to them after visiting Japan in the 50's and seeing what devastation we delivered via atomic bomb - https://www.openculture.com/2014/08/dr-seuss-draws-racist-anti-japanese-cartoons-during-ww-ii.html

Mr Potato Head - Pure marketing ploy on Hasbro's part (manufacturer). All they did is make the 'Mr' and 'Mrs' text on the box the toys come in less prominent and at the bottom vs the top. Also, they are planning to expand the 'Potato Head' lineup so rebranded for this. Made an announcement and got all the press they could have hoped for, sales for both Dr Suess books and Mr Potato Head items have soared. - https://apnews.com/article/mr-potato-head-goes-gender-neutral-d3c178f2b9b0c424ed814657be41a9d8

In both cases, like many things, if you question why just follow the money.
Buffalo News Sunday.

Cat in the hat.jpg
Sponsored