N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Coke: Be less white <- proved to be false.
Dr Seuss: racist
Mr Potato head: Now gender neutral (they may have back peddled on that haha)
Amazon logo: Looks like hitler

Remember, leave politics outta it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I told myself that I will never in my life drink a coca-cola product (Sprite, Schweppes, Dasani, Powerade, SImply, Minute Maid + many more. And unfortunately my favorite - peach fanta) But they can suck my balls with this "be less white: bullshit...
And I am pretty good with holding my word :)

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
The thing that irks me is putting today's moral lens on things from the past.

George Washington was a slave owner folks. He was also a man of his time like we all are. His actions, words, and deeds must be judged from his historical perspective.

It is just common sense, which half of us have seemed to have lost for some reason.

Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Society changes. What was once acceptable and even commonplace becomes taboo. It isn't anything new. It's been going on for centuries. It's just a big deal now because of social media. You have to remember this country was founded by people who were forced to leave England because their religious beliefs were too strict and severe. That mentality still survives today.

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The thing that irks me is putting today's moral lens on things from the past.

George Washington was a slave owner folks. He was also a man of his time like we all are. His actions, words, and deeds must be judged from his historical perspective.

It is just common sense, which half of us have seemed to have lost for some reason.
100% this. I often tell people who are on the cancel train, imagine what you will be judged by even just two decades from now? How are you SO CERTAIN that your moral superiority is secure? That in and of itself is narrow minded, not open and free as you claim to be. What if when you're old and tired some younger culture pops up and condemns the way you lived your life? What then? I bet you will think you did nothing wrong, and that you tried to do right by your life and that you have nothing to apologize for because you are, after all, an average human being doing their best to be happy and prosperous in life - and how dare they judge you for your path?! Now....... does that not sound familiar to you? Does that not sound exactly like what the people you're condemning have to say to you, now? So then, I ask again, how are you so certain your moral superiority complex is secure, or even correct?

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Does no one else see the irony in saying, "rabble rabble, fuck cancel culture", and in the same breath saying, "rabble rabble, fuck Coca-Cola"?

Also, y'all need to stop believing everything you see on facebutt, and actually fact check shit before getting outraged.
I don't think people are capable of actually handling the truth, the bullshit peddled on the social media websites gives them more abstract views to amuse themselves with so therefore it is what they believe.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Does no one else see the irony in saying, "rabble rabble, fuck cancel culture", and in the same breath saying, "rabble rabble, fuck Coca-Cola"?

Also, y'all need to stop believing everything you see on facebutt, and actually fact check shit before getting outraged.
Explain more. I would like to know how my "fuck coca-cola" is based on facebutt?

Sponsored

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Coca-Cola never had a training or ad campaign based on "be less white". A Coca-Cola employee posted a slide from a non-mandatory anti-discrimination seminar. That seminar was hosted by LinkedIn, and likely created by a 3rd-party partner (allowing LinkedIn to absolve themselves of blame). If you want to get mad at someone, find out who made that slide deck.

This whole nothing burger got blown out of proportion and had the facts distorted by the wonderful shitstorm that is social media/sensational journalism. Don't trust everything that you read.
So you want to tell me that Robin DiAngelo's work is great and we should all listen to her. Go ahead :)

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
Yes absolutely I am.