msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Still yet to spot a 2018 :(
I haven't seen one either :( gonna have to do the dealer rounds on saturday I think
Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Orange or White based on pics would 100% be my go to for this model. Really makes it contrast nicely.

Maybe Kona Blue depending how it looks in person.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Orange or White based on pics would 100% be my go to for this model. Really makes it contrast nicely.

I've seen several this week though yet to see Fury or Kona in person. Just the usual colours, red, black, white and grey. Still not keen on the front end changes but if I were buying one, Fury is the colour to have IMO. It's the same standout colour as Grabber was previously and totally appropriate for the car.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I was told today by my dealer that the cars are being held for a "possible minor modification". The dealer bulletin does not specify what the issue is. The bulletin says 2 weeks still for release but released as they are checked.

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Order 18 GT Fastback M6T Kona Mag Rec Forged
I haven't seen one either :( gonna have to do the dealer rounds on saturday I think
City ford still had a fury and a lightning blue when I was there earlier in the week

Sponsored

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
I was told today by my dealer that the cars are being held for a "possible minor modification". The dealer bulletin does not specify what the issue is. The bulletin says 2 weeks still for release but released as they are checked.
I thought that was a possibility and hoped it might be TSB 18-2175 which is Manual transmission shifting forks but then it also effects A10 ?

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2018 Ruby Red Magneride/Recaro Seats
Ford told my dealer to give anyone who was really p'd off a 2017 Mustang to drive so I picked up a Mustang this afternoon. Better than nothing I suppose.
He still has no idea what's going on - my car was the first he confirmed the order for and it has been in Brisbane since the 19th of June but he's delivered 3 other cars that were ordered after.

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Got an update that my car is at Baltimore docks getting prepped for shipping. The waiting is killing me!

Fen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT Convertible with Magneride

I was in San Francisco for 1 day earlier this week and saw a fair few 18s, all convertibles bizarrely. Personally I think Kona is too dark (as I do with Magnetic also so disregard if you like that colour).

Sponsored

xrwillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY18 GT fastback Auto Oxford White - July 18
Took delivery of my Oxford White Auto GT on Friday and I have to say "WOW what a car!"
For anyone who is still waiting, it is so worth it and you won't be disappointed... The look, the sound, the performance, it is all there...
IMG_9987.jpg

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Took delivery of my Oxford White Auto GT on Friday and I have to say "WOW what a car!"
For anyone who is still waiting, it is so worth it and you won't be disappointed... The look, the sound, the performance, it is all there...
IMG_9987.jpg
Looking good.........How did you fit your front number to the bumper ?

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Congrats on getting your Stang:) what are the panel gaps like?,did you need to get them adjusted?,