N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure what you are talking about. Take care.
EVERYTHING needed to make a 7.3 Godzilla work in a FOX body is way more expensive than just dropping in a KAASE with minimal mods. But don't take my word for it. Price it out.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
EVERYTHING needed to make a 7.3 Godzilla work in a FOX body is way more expensive than just dropping in a KAASE with minimal mods. But don't take my word for it. Price it out.
Aight.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I am considering swapping out my 460 stroker for a 7.3, and also the cleveland in my 71 mach 1 for one. may even swap out the 351W in my daily for it for better mileage and power
Absolutely. I have a F250 highboy I'm thinking of swapping to a 7.3 with a TR4050 trans. And I have a 64 fairlane that could definitely get a swap and make it a killer cruiser. Hell I'm contemplating swapping my 66 Mustang and doing a turbo setup. Just hoping to see the aftermarket prices drop a bit and hope some of these motors start making it to the scrap yard. The prices are the only thing holding back most people from jumping on it.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Not sure how you came up with that. all it takes is a k-member, trans cross member, an oil pan some headers, and likely an aftermarket hood unless you go to an aftermarket intake. A kaase motor is pretty big money. Considering the fact there's about 30 godzilla swapped mustangs just on youtube right now I'd say they have it figured out. Hell Cleetus is throwing one in their Fox.

Guy I follow on instagram just finished his twin turbo 67 mustang coupe and even he said it's fairly straightforward.

Starting to wonder if you actually priced it out. LOL

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Not sure how you came up with that. all it takes is a k-member, trans cross member, an oil pan some headers, and likely an aftermarket hood unless you go to an aftermarket intake. A kaase motor is pretty big money. Considering the fact there's about 30 godzilla swapped mustangs just on youtube right now I'd say they have it figured out. Hell Cleetus is throwing one in their Fox.

Guy I follow on instagram just finished his twin turbo 67 mustang coupe and even he said it's fairly straightforward.

Starting to wonder if you actually priced it out. LOL
He's just screwing around.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
That's not a bad deal, everything you need for 20K. I'll bet we will start seeing these in fox bodies at the drag strips soon.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
That's not a bad deal, everything you need for 20K. I'll bet we will start seeing these in fox bodies at the drag strips soon.
There’s already about 20 running around that I know of.

Sponsored

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
The Godzilla is quickly becoming the Ford LS swap of choice for sure! Quite a few Fox's and other cars out there doing cool things!

Brian Wolfe's procharged Godzilla is in the 1600hp range and they continue to push it, waiting to see what fails. The aftermarket is catching up and it's proving to be a fantastic platform to Replace the Windsor motors. There's even a guy out there swapping an S550 chassis.

The stock iron block can handle a ton of power and speculation is it won't max out until 2000+ so it has amazing potential. At least in the drag racing world. It's a little heavy for road course work, but a smaller package than a Coyote so good for swaps.
Ford is working on a swap kit that puts the 7.3 in the S550......this also includes a new intake manifold.
Revan Evan has the video up with a Ford Engineer doing the talking.
There is also a test drive.

So much for all those who said it will not fit.
All this engine needs is a alloy block.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Ford is working on a swap kit that puts the 7.3 in the S550......this also includes a new intake manifold.
Revan Evan has the video up with a Ford Engineer doing the talking.
There is also a test drive.

So much for all those who said it will not fit.
All this engine needs is a alloy block.
Which the 6.8 version has.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Kind of funny that this is actually evolving to become reality....
Sponsored