Sponsored

Who will swap for the new 7.3 V8!

OX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Capri 5.0 Turbo, 17 Fusion Sport, 21 GT500 CFTP
The aftermarket might have something by now, but there's no reason to believe that any particular EB that might receive a 7.3 swap has had any such brake upgrade and every reason to mention it.

Norm
Of course, I just meant it seems fixable now.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Arise arise oh ye dead threads,once again rise to fill our empty heads!

I'd like to see it,I think it would be awesome!
This is the topic you write your first post about? :facepalm: Just forget it and move on. This is dead, dead, dead.

By the way welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself and your car. Let the dead rest in peace. :like::giggle:

Bobthebuilder35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dirk
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
This is the topic you write your first post about? :facepalm: Just forget it and move on. This is dead, dead, dead.

By the way welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself and your car. Let the dead rest in peace. :like::giggle:
Sorry I thought I was in another forum, my mistake!

stars_fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
21 GT PP1, 20 Tesla M3P & 21 Ducati SFV4S
No aluminum block but that’s a plus for me. Everything else can be upgraded in the aftermarket including Ford Performance later.

In my opinion this is the engine every old fart secretly wants. The ability to peel out of a parking space without reving the engine. Power and torque down low where you always use it! This will be a winning engine for Ford! Your last chance to own a big block before it all goes to shit in the automotive world... :frown:
Large displacement doesn’t not make it a big block

Sponsored

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
Large displacement doesn’t not make it a big block
True, In the Ford world Godzilla here would be more of a medium block ...

Now hopefully I wont get any more notifications this Zombie thread is Alive !!!

./

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
The Godzilla is quickly becoming the Ford LS swap of choice for sure! Quite a few Fox's and other cars out there doing cool things!

Brian Wolfe's procharged Godzilla is in the 1600hp range and they continue to push it, waiting to see what fails. The aftermarket is catching up and it's proving to be a fantastic platform to Replace the Windsor motors. There's even a guy out there swapping an S550 chassis.

The stock iron block can handle a ton of power and speculation is it won't max out until 2000+ so it has amazing potential. At least in the drag racing world. It's a little heavy for road course work, but a smaller package than a Coyote so good for swaps.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The Godzilla is quickly becoming the Ford LS swap of choice for sure! Quite a few Fox's and other cars out there doing cool things!

Brian Wolfe's procharged Godzilla is in the 1600hp range and they continue to push it, waiting to see what fails. The aftermarket is catching up and it's proving to be a fantastic platform to Replace the Windsor motors. There's even a guy out there swapping an S550 chassis.

The stock iron block can handle a ton of power and speculation is it won't max out until 2000+ so it has amazing potential. At least in the drag racing world. It's a little heavy for road course work, but a smaller package than a Coyote so good for swaps.
I am considering swapping out my 460 stroker for a 7.3, and also the cleveland in my 71 mach 1 for one. may even swap out the 351W in my daily for it for better mileage and power

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Cheaper/Better just to get a Jon Kaas BOSS NINE. And it'll make the Godzilla it's bitch.