'

OP
OP

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
The Mustang is great for a grocery store trip, but c'mon man... They make trucks and big honkin' SUVs for a reason. It isn't so much the depth of an object, it's the height. And then when you can't fit a tall object in the truck or SUV, you get a trailer. There's no way I consider a Mustang the Swiss army knife of vehicles. If you want something fast, it'll most likely be a sports coupe. At this point, buy an old truck or SUV(unless you're Zelek and can afford 2 brand new cars at the same time :rockon: lol) and have it as a back up vehicle to carry whatever your heart desires.
Huh, I thought they made SUVs to make small people feel big. Who knew they had a real purpose.
Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Element...ugh, I'm sorry but what a toilet lol.
Our Element SC has been a very good vehicle, mainly just oil changes. 200k miles and going strong. Not sure what experiences you've had...

OP
OP

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
Our Element SC has been a very good vehicle, mainly just oil changes. 200k miles and going strong. Not sure what experiences you've had...
I don't the issue is with the mechanical reliability of the car. You're on a Mustang forum, a car with style and personality. The Element has about as much swag as my equally reliable Swingline stapler. Many people have no problem owning and driving a simple and practical vehicle. Other people wouldn't be caught dead driving the automotive equivalent of a good stapler.

Alej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 PP+PP2
Costco for 2 months fit
Random groceries fit
4x 305 Wheel and tires for track days fit
Three snowboarders WITH ALL equipment fit on a -20C 10cm snowfalls typical of Montreal
...damn practical, way too damn practical for a sports car.
People do a lot of *smh* when passing though...

Sponsored

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I brought an IKEA 7' bookshelf home. Still in the box, but the box was over 7' long./QUOTE]

I could've told you that it would work. I'm taking a Ford F350 front bumper assembly (including mounting & tow brackets + rubber air dam) out to youngest #1 son in L.A. I did a very careful test fitting before committing to the job tho. :whew:

rob_s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
A couple years ago I drove our foursome to a golf course 45 minutes away. 4 bags in the trunk and 4 adults in the cabin. I'm pretty sure the clubs were more comfortable than the 2 guys in the back seat, though.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Two Rockford Fosgate 10s, 1600W of amplifiers, 3P Airide tank, compressor and lines.......

With two sets of golf clubs.

Sponsored

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
I've hauled 17 & 13 FT. ladders at the same time in it. 17' fits in through trunk opening (would only go in though passenger door with my 2011) and 13' fits across back seat ...
Ladder (17') in Trunk.JPG
Ladder (13') on Back Seat.JPG

OP
OP

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
A couple years ago I drove our foursome to a golf course 45 minutes away. 4 bags in the trunk and 4 adults in the cabin. I'm pretty sure the clubs were more comfortable than the 2 guys in the back seat, though.
Again. Adults. Backseat of Mustang. War crimes tribunal.

I've hauled 17 & 13 FT. ladders at the same time in it. 17' fits in through trunk opening (would only go in though passenger door with my 2011) and 13' fits across back seat ...
Ladder (17') in Trunk.JPG
Ladder (13') on Back Seat.JPG
That's just damned impressive. I haven't folded down the seatback yet because I haven't had a need.

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
In this Trunk:
1) Digital Audio Sub
2) PP front sway bar
3 ) PP rear sway bar
4) Fully assembled left front Strut
5) Fully assembled right front strut
6)Rear left dampeners
7) Rear Right dampeners
8)Rear left spring
9)Rear right spring
10) Left front 4 piston caliper
11) Right front 4 piston caliper
12) front and rear brake pads
13) Front brake dust shields
14)Nuts and bolts
15) Rags
16) Front 14 inch left and right rotors
17) Rear 13 inch left and right rotors
18) Left and right rear toe links.

Back seat 1 full back pack and one full suit case and 2 coats.

Passenger seat . One standard wife.

Those HPDE 1300lb rear Springs earned their cost this weekend. Handled wonderful .
20190222_132934_HDR.jpg