Sponsored

Who makes the best jacking rails for the 500?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
IMPRESSIVE, WD and gorgeous, (not that you ever get to see them..<smile>). My time is worth more than Steeda's pricing but theirs certainly aren't as cool as yours. :-) Nice job.
Thank you :like: I know time is money, but coming from a mechanical background (but now sat behind a PC all day ... :frown:) it's also a little bit of a hobby / stress relief to be able to make something rather than just buy it, its another one of those little things that keeps me happy ... :like:

I am currently working on a stainless no drill (not even underneath) front number plate mount that will have only a nominal change in ground clearance, it will be reasonably quick to remove and have a hidden gopro mount that should provide an interesting camera perspective. If I am lucky, I might have finished it sometime this year, but at least it will keep me happy ... :cwl:

@gfcobra04 @JCDriller : If the flat surface is important to you, another option for you to look at is the older type BMR rail (bmr-cjr001R), but they seem difficult to get hold of and comparatively expensive :like:

Also consider that the non flat type become flatter if you only jack one side of the car at once so at a 'perfect' jacked height (I haven't been anal enough to define what that is ... lol) your jack pad would have a level surface when its actually being used rather than that surface being level when the car is sat under its own weight doing nothing - but then if you have those quick Jack things at home, maybe that's not important and you would prefer the full length flat surface ? Horses for courses ... :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know if I can help assist with forum pricing - just shoot me a p.m. if I can help!
Sponsored