The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I am hoping the answer is YES! from all but some may have a reason. mine is under the covers every night.
Sponsored

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Mine can get on the bed whenever "his" blanket is over the comforter. He's allowed on the bed with us in the evenings before we go to sleep, but has to go to his bed before we go to sleep. He's an 80 pound Weimaraner, and even on a king bed, he's too big to share space with the wife and me.

He's also allowed on the kids' beds whenever they'd like. If they want to be uncomfortable sleeping with the dog, they're more than welcome.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
We have a 9 lb, 13 year old female Dachshund. She owns the place and lets you know it. She sleeps wherever she wants. She insists on being under the covers and up against a body.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Iā€™m going to be that person.

I may get booted off the island butā€¦

NOT ME.

I used to allow pets in the bedroom long ago, but the disruption to my sleep was just too much. šŸ˜© Waking up to jingling collars, the sound of intense licking (some body parts more than othersā€¦), and a broken back because of the position I forced myself into for 6+ hours in order to accommodate the pet in question (cat or dog) taking up valuable leg space is just not something I miss haha

Ok. Iā€™m ready to be cast out! šŸ˜‚

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Our bichon spike used to when he was young. As he got older it was hard for him to jump on the bed. He was only 16 lbs but you couldnā€™t budge him when he got into bed. It was like having a speed bump next to you šŸ˜Heā€™s been gone 8 years but we still miss him..
His sister Lola is 55 lbs of fun. She used to go to sleep in her bed on the floor and climb into our bed around 2 am most nights. She likes to burrow under the covers and would stare at you until you lifted the covers to get in. She turned 10 this year and slowed up quite a bit. Itā€™s been hard for her to jump so she sleeps on the floor since itā€™s easier.

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
Yes. Got a fur ball 23lber in there plus a 13lb rat mix. Love em, but sometimes I need to check into the guest room

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
My first Golden Retriever, as a pup, would want to sleep in our bed. By 4 months he wanted to sleep UNDER our bed until one night at about 10 months old he got stuck try to get out and woke the whole damn family up!

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m going to be that person.

I may get booted off the island butā€¦

NOT ME.

I used to allow pets in the bedroom long ago, but the disruption to my sleep was just too much. šŸ˜© Waking up to jingling collars, the sound of intense licking (some body parts more than othersā€¦), and a broken back because of the position I forced myself into for 6+ hours in order to accommodate the pet in question (cat or dog) taking up valuable leg space is just not something I miss haha

Ok. Iā€™m ready to be cast out! šŸ˜‚
Youā€™re just smarter than the rest of us! šŸ˜