Sponsored

Who is your GT350's FPC Voodoo Engine Builder?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Post yours.... I'll kick off.
----------

Chassis F0134
VIN #0134
Builders: Jeff Hamblin and Gary Marston

Many thanks for your proud craftsmanship fellas! :cheers:

22563954184_5aa18ce90a_b.jpg
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Paula Currier and Doug Deemer built the engine in mine.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Thanks Hizlibullet, saved the pic of the build team to include with all my upcoming cars documentation. In 10 or 20 years it'll be nice to point to the group pic and say, "those were the engine builders for this car"

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
I've got Carrie Booth and Paul Wilheim. :cheers:
gt350-10 002.jpg

Sponsored

arsenalrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
mine is the same builders as OP

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Phil and Keith did a sweet job on mine

trublie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT500, 2015 Ruby Red Mustang V-6
Romeo Shelby Engine Builders

My '07 GT500, 5.4L engine was built by Tim Parrott who is in the picture. The other builder was Paul Daugherty. I have a framed, signed tee shirt from them. I made a donation to their special charity. That engine was perfect on day one and just keeps getting stronger. I have had it on track at Barber Motorsports Park, Talladega and Daytona. These are very special cars, It is indeed a privilege to own one.

Sponsored

slopper

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
svt
The engine assemblers names on the motor are a nice marketing touch but don't confuse these line workers with top flight engine builders. These motors are mass produced copies of one another built by hand rather than a robotic protocol due to the numbers that are needed. This is dropping a round part in the round hole and wrenching it to the torque number that the engineers call for. These aren't the same kind of guys that build for RCR, Penske Racing, Rousch, etc.

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
The engine assemblers names on the motor are a nice marketing touch but don't confuse these line workers with top flight engine builders. These motors are mass produced copies of one another built by hand rather than a robotic protocol due to the numbers that are needed. This is dropping a round part in the round hole and wrenching it to the torque number that the engineers call for. These aren't the same kind of guys that build for RCR, Penske Racing, Rousch, etc.
I don't think that was the intent at all, at least to many of us-- that to view these folks as top motor coachbuilders like in NASCAR or F1 or NHRA etc. :shrug:

Instead this is to appreciate the folks at the Romeo/Niche line for their training, passion/dedication, and focus on high quality to "torque it per specs" and "follow their SOPs" and so on. Nothing really more, certainly nothing less... and surely nothing to downplay their job description plus work ethic and make them look like dunces compared to the top motorsports builders. Capiche? :thumbsup:

Older pic of a GT500 powerplant... but you get the gist:

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
^ this no different than any other hand assembled motor on any production car, but pretty cool and I'm appreciative of it. I would think a little extra care that they take and the pride in it can't hurt the outcome.
Sponsored